Club Meeting Tomorrow! 4-21-18

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dawn aka @vlangel will presenting a very detailed presentation on the ins and outs of captive sea horse care. This meeting is at Elmer's 5:00pm. We will be going to dinner afterwards for anyone that is interested in that as well.

kevinl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Dawn, @vlangel

Very interesting talk last night, it was like another whole world of this hobby that I had no idea of.

Raising ponies is not an easy adventure for many of us as I might have thought before last night.

Thanks again for your knowledge and long dedication in this hobby and sharing with us!

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Dawn, @vlangel

Very interesting talk last night, it was like another whole world of this hobby that I had no idea of.

Raising ponies is not an easy adventure for many of us as I might have thought before last night.

Thanks again for your knowledge and long dedication in this hobby and sharing with us!

I could not have said it better!

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Dawn, @vlangel

I could not have said it better!

Thanks guys, I guess I fulfilled my goal, which was to inform everyone enough to know if seahorses are right or wrong for them.

Back