Club Zoa Frag Swap Location

Pick A Time Zone And Then I Will Post Another Poll For States In That Time Zone.

• Central

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mountain

• Pacific

• Total voters
OP
OP
maroonytunes

maroonytunes

Reefing Without Coral
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the mods can you please add Pacific I forgot,

Thanks,

Maroonytunes

I voted Eastern to.

Mr. Ugly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yah, but if y'all come to Cali, you can visit the wholesalers here before you go home :D :D :D

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mr. Ugly said:
Yah, but if y'all come to Cali, you can visit the wholesalers here before you go home :D :D :D

Yeah, I'm sure the wife would like that. She has apparently learned not to let me go to any LFS by myself after the bucks dropped in the last month or so. One of the LFS' I frequent is having a Labor Day Sale with 30% off corals (and he usually cuts me a deal on top of that). I need to travel with Margharittas mixed in the windshield washer container so I can fill her up with tequila goodness before entering a place I might want her less lucid ;) . (I saw the mixed drink in the windshield washer container from a class we had to take when we were younger for underage possession of alochol. They really shouldn't give up the trade secrets of successful alcoholics to teenage boys... Those classes were like a library for what can we do and get away with it ;) ).

Next time I'm in the Bay area, I'm gonna call in a few favors and see if I can get hooked up with some of the nicer wholesalers on the West Coast. I spent a weekend in San Jose last year and didn't get a chance to visit any of them... Out other plant is in Sacramento (Roseville), so I should be up for a visit soon :) .

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 49 84.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.2%
Back