• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Collectors Doughboy/Bean bag Yuma

NigzWigz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a gorgeous mushroom!! Seeing how unique this one is, they're not easy to come by. Just found this thread regarding them. If you could point me is the right direction, I'd like to add one and in time share the beauty too.

Bounce House Corals

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am letting go of one my Doughboy/Bean bag yumas. This is a rare shroom here in the US and if you know the history of this shroom then you know how hard they are to come by. I am releasing one for now as the others are still in grow out a bit more. The first picture is the momma (not for sale) which this baby came from. The picture of the baby is the one for sale at the moment. The price of the baby is $950 shipped in the US. If you are interested send me a pm and we could work out the payment and shipping. Don’t miss out on a chance to get one of these highly sought after rare gems.

CA3BD13D-DA4B-42ED-9E0C-0F28033375CA.jpeg

BABY FOR SALE $950 SHIPPED
FD918B89-B8A8-4BAA-9792-6A40B9C9F1DC.jpeg
Do you have any more babies for releases?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back