*COLLECTOR'S MASTER CROCODILE ISLAND SCOLY!!* THIS Scoly is INSANE!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Corals.com

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an Insane Master Crocodile Island Scoly! This one is a collector's item that's really going to stand out! The coloration on this Croc Island Scoly is amazing! The multi coloration around the edges of this scoly is incredible. The side and top down profile of this guy in your sand bed will look spectacular! Usually the name Mini is literally what they are, but the size on this one is 2.25" by 2" and we'd expect it to open up even more once settled into aquarium life. Awesome array of colors with Oranges, Reds, Greens, Purples, Blues, Aqua -- You name it!

Available NOW at Corals.com!

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mrs. Retro would chop me up in little pieces and feed me to my fish if I spent that much on a coral however it would look great sitting next to the other one I got from you ;)

OP
OP
Corals.com

Corals.com

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mrs. Retro would chop me up in little pieces and feed me to my fish if I spent that much on a coral however it would look great sitting next to the other one I got from you ;)
Well, we certainly don’t want you to become fish food lol. However; Scolymia do grow extra heads sometimes;) We’re glad you’re happy with the other one:) Thanks!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back