Sackocats

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everybody,

I am a 23 year old reefer about to graduate college looking for other reefers in the Colorado Springs area to talk reef with and perhaps trade corals, or just take a coral or two of my hands. My tank is a little more than 2 years old with a little bit of everything. This reef gets minimal water changes and has no skimmer. I grow red sea lettuce and hair algae in the sump which is most of my nutrient export. I almost crashed this tank about a year ago from overdosing iodine, but luckily had no causalities, despite a few corals just now coming back around.

Ask my any anything!

4132021 Mitchell Reef.jpg

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everybody,

I am a 23 year old reefer about to graduate college looking for other reefers in the Colorado Springs area to talk reef with and perhaps trade corals, or just take a coral or two of my hands. My tank is a little more than 2 years old with a little bit of everything. This reef gets minimal water changes and has no skimmer. I grow red sea lettuce and hair algae in the sump which is most of my nutrient export. I almost crashed this tank about a year ago from overdosing iodine, but luckily had no causalities, despite a few corals just now coming back around.

Ask my any anything!

4132021 Mitchell Reef.jpg
Great looking tank. You have some nice peices. You might also try introducing yourself in the meet and greet forum to see if you find any local reefers...

Camd4k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey bro I'm 23 as well your tank definitely woops my tanks butts lol but I have 2 saltwater and 5 freshwater tanks we should hang sometime. I live up in rockrimmon area

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back