• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Colorado Sunburst Anemone

acropoora

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This CSB lineages back to Coral Collection with original one six years ago. Picture of the larger one shows more detail and taken next to other RBTA for comparison. The one I'm posting for sale is the smaller one 2-2.5" in the picture below. Pictures taken under T5 and a reefbrite. $1300 shipped, again for the smaller one.

DOA policy: 2 hours still in orginal bag. Package must be accepted on first FedEx delivery attempt.

OP
OP
A

acropoora

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pics from 6 yrs ago when they all went into tank.

Original 3 from Coral Collection. Top left is lemondrop, next to it is the sunburst, bottom is inferno with the green tips.

Sunburst lower left next to inferno top right.

Sunburst on the right next to lemondrop on the left.

All from Coral Collection when they were still around.

OP
OP
A

acropoora

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Inferno next to lemondrop if anyone else would like to compare. I never had any trouble mixing any of the nems. They are all kept in the same water I have all my acros in.

OP
OP
A

acropoora

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the picture of foot of one of the splits. Not sure where this "marbling foot" myth is coming from but majority of the nems will have some kind of a foot pattern if they are attached to a surface where you can see the foot. They also morph depending on nutrient and lighting. I've kept them all except for the supernova which I couldn't afford at the time when it was $2K. Just saying

Picture taken under all T5: blue plus, purple plus

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

acropoora

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you still have that lemon drop?

Friends and I split the cost and each kept one. They both crashed and lost the ones they kept and quit the hobby. I’m the only one remaining with the one I have. So no more inferno and lemondrop.

Wayn3sWorlD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Friends and I split the cost and each kept one. They both crashed and lost the ones they kept and quit the hobby. I’m the only one remaining with the one I have. So no more inferno and lemondrop.

Got more recent pics of that lemon? Im curious how it looks like now...

adritank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Here is the picture of foot of one of the splits. Not sure where this "marbling foot" myth is coming from but majority of the nems will have some kind of a foot pattern if they are attached to a surface where you can see the foot. They also morph depending on nutrient and lighting. I've kept them all except for the supernova which I couldn't afford at the time when it was $2K. Just saying

Picture taken under all T5: blue plus, purple plus

Marbling foot is not a myth. lol
Yours just doesn’t have it, which means yours isn’t a csb. The colors and striations are way off too.

OP
OP
A

acropoora

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marbling foot is not a myth. lol
Yours just doesn’t have it, which means yours isn’t a csb. The colors and striations are way off too.

I did post that this is the one that lineages back to coral collection and that was what it was sold as. Perhaps I should have worded it better and call it CC sunburst.

As for the marbling foot, I’m saying other nems also have the marbling foot. Whether or not they are more visible depends a lot on lighting and nutrient level of the tank they are kept.

Just for kicks, can you please post the one you have under T5? LEDs is fine too if you don’t use T5.

LiveRockmia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did post that this is the one that lineages back to coral collection and that was what it was sold as. Perhaps I should have worded it better and call it CC sunburst.

As for the marbling foot, I’m saying other nems also have the marbling foot. Whether or not they are more visible depends a lot on lighting and nutrient level of the tank they are kept.

Just for kicks, can you please post the one you have under T5? LEDs is fine too if you don’t use T5.

Screenshot_20190723-164316_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190723-164434_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190723-164309_Gallery.jpg

OP
OP
A

acropoora

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mod. Please delete if I’m not allowed to post vendor link. Just showing what I’m talking about.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back