• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

mistyw

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All-

I have 5 Colorado Sunburst Anemone's available. All are at least 2 inches when open and the lineage is directly to Sang Lee :cool: Local Pickup near San Jose, CA ($650) or available for shipping to CA only. Serious inquiries only please.

Anemone A - SOLD
Anemone B-
SOLD
Anemone C-
Available
Anemone D- Available
Anemone E- Available

Nems.jpg
Hi - I’m interested in E. Can I come see them?

OP
OP
BrightReef

BrightReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The CSB’s listed are for local pickup or shipping in CA only. Please read the first post for details.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BrightReef

BrightReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick video of the 3 available. If you’re having issues with playing the video send me a message and I’ll send to you directly.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BrightReef

BrightReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I am shipping to CA only. E is available and would be $650 for the CSB and $45 overnight shipping. Standard DOA will apply, 2 hours unopened bag with pictures. Package will need to be signed to ensure delivery.

Sharebear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will not hesitate to purchase from BrightReef!
Amazing seller - great communication and super helpful/understanding/nice
:) 100/10

r+o reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tl;dr ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I did it! I bit the bullet and drove the two hours from the North Bay to pick up one of these super sweet Colorado Sunbursts from BrightReef, and I couldn’t be happier!

I reached out to BrightReef about a month ago. BrightReef was very communicative and patient during that month while answering every one of my 1.5 million questions. BrightReef, who was kind enough to shave about 45 minutes off my drive, met me at a coffee shop where we chatted for a bit. I got to know the history of my new tank mate as well as a bit of BrightReef’s reefing background. The nem was delivered in a bag, sitting in a cup so it could travel shotgun in my car’s cup holder. So thoughtful, right?

Finally, at home, the CSB latched onto a rock right away. I covered it with a breeder box last night to block some current and help it get a good grip. When I woke up this morning, the foot was nicely wedged, and the nem was bubbly! I’ve never had an anemone take to its new home so quickly, and after a long, bumpy ride home, no less. Truly a testament to the home it came from and the care this absolutely gorgeous anemone received.

I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from BrightReef and feel like I’ve made a reliable and friendly connection in the reefing community. Thanks so much, BrightReef!

The photo doesn’t do it justice, but here it is in its new home:
AC80E72D-3DAD-4839-8366-3E2020704F7F.jpeg

OP
OP
BrightReef

BrightReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All-

I have 5 Colorado Sunburst Anemone's available. All are at least 2 inches when open and the lineage is directly to Sang Lee :cool: Local Pickup near San Jose, CA ($650) or available for shipping to CA only. Serious inquiries only please.

Anemone A - SOLD
Anemone B-
SOLD
Anemone C-
Available
Anemone D- Available
Anemone E- Available

Nems.jpg
UPDATE: ANEMONE D SOLD.

AVAILABLE: C and E
tl;dr ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I did it! I bit the bullet and drove the two hours from the North Bay to pick up one of these super sweet Colorado Sunbursts from BrightReef, and I couldn’t be happier!

I reached out to BrightReef about a month ago. BrightReef was very communicative and patient during that month while answering every one of my 1.5 million questions. BrightReef, who was kind enough to shave about 45 minutes off my drive, met me at a coffee shop where we chatted for a bit. I got to know the history of my new tank mate as well as a bit of BrightReef’s reefing background. The nem was delivered in a bag, sitting in a cup so it could travel shotgun in my car’s cup holder. So thoughtful, right?

Finally, at home, the CSB latched onto a rock right away. I covered it with a breeder box last night to block some current and help it get a good grip. When I woke up this morning, the foot was nicely wedged, and the nem was bubbly! I’ve never had an anemone take to its new home so quickly, and after a long, bumpy ride home, no less. Truly a testament to the home it came from and the care this absolutely gorgeous anemone received.

I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from BrightReef and feel like I’ve made a reliable and friendly connection in the reefing community. Thanks so much, BrightReef!

The photo doesn’t do it justice, but here it is in its new home:
AC80E72D-3DAD-4839-8366-3E2020704F7F.jpeg
Thank you for the wonderful review! So happy to see the anemone go to such a good home.

Sharebear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BrightReef is amazing seller :) I just picked up my precious today. Still adjusting and currently in a acrylic box.... I’ve been calling it my jewelry box... Bc it keeps my precious inside and safe haha.

mistyw

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought from BrightReef this past weekend and it was great! All of my questions were answered with enthusiasm both by text and in person, obvious passion for the hobby, easy meet up, and the CSB is spectacular. 10/10, would buy again!

IMG_6320.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6320.jpg
    IMG_6320.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 39

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 67 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back