coloration of Holy grail torch

Enkopaaisen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
since I dont have a HG, and i am looking to buy one.
after seeing a lot of photos, i have a question: when ppl refering to a holy grail torch, do we have to make sure it has purple tip or neon(green) tip???
anyone can explain that to me?? thanks a lot

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what you should be looking for .

OP
OP
E

Enkopaaisen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what you should be looking for .
Thanks, I did see the post, the hg had purple tips, and it sold too quick......I went on google, found some photos which they have green tips. Not sure I important the tip color should be

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I did see the post, the hg had purple tips, and it sold too quick......I went on google, found some photos which they have green tips. Not sure I important the tip color should be
Never seen a HG with green tips...I would stay away from those.

NickCage007

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are many new torches labeled holy grail, that arent. Those green tips, arent.
Those are master grade torches.

A holy grail is neon yellow. Neon green. And has either a blue, or purple tip. There are diff shades, but blue or purple is crucial, to be a real one.

And the neon. Youll notice dull versions of them, those are more master torches, and not worth grail prices, grails arent worth grail prices, really. But hopefully that helps some.

OP
OP
E

Enkopaaisen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are many new torches labeled holy grail, that arent. Those green tips, arent.
Those are master grade torches.

A holy grail is neon yellow. Neon green. And has either a blue, or purple tip. There are diff shades, but blue or purple is crucial, to be a real one.

And the neon. Youll notice dull versions of them, those are more master torches, and not worth grail prices, grails arent worth grail prices, really. But hopefully that helps some.
thanks, I asked this question before I was getting a hg torch, the photo I saw from the sale raised me the question, but anyway, Now I have it, I can fully understand what you mean.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 116 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back