Coming back to the hobby. New to R2R!

PTXReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice build!

Welcome to the R2R community and happy reefing!

Welcome To The Team GIF by memecandy

OP
OP
TJAVOREK

TJAVOREK

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Started working on the plumbing of the manifold, would love any thoughts or pointers.

OP
OP
TJAVOREK

TJAVOREK

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holidays got a bit in the way but have been planning out my plumbing. Below is the manifold I put together that splits off the return for the UV and the two media reactors. The UV and media reactors are controlled by gate valves and the manifold is controlled by a ball valve. In other build threads it seemed that having dead ends is not preferred so I was able to loop the manifold. Would love to hear any thoughts and comments as this is my first time plumbing a tank especially if creating the loop is a good thing.

Photo Nov 29, 3 16 03 PM.jpg Photo Nov 29, 3 16 14 PM.jpg Photo Nov 29, 3 16 27 PM.jpg Photo Nov 29, 3 16 40 PM.jpg Photo Nov 29, 4 23 00 PM.jpg Photo Nov 29, 4 23 14 PM.jpg

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the best possible platform on the web to get answers and meet people within this saltwater keeping hobby! No doubt a place where you can get lost in all kinds of different and insightful information!

Another great place to snag info about this hobby we all love is YouTube! I have a channel going that is basically just my journey in reefing! May have some helpful tips and tricks for ya! Let me know if you get a chance to check it out! Again, welcome to R2R!!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back