COMING SOON THE AP9X!!!

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
We are shooting for this month but will not release an official date yet as this Pandemic has been unpredictable and things can change any day! We definitely do not want to rush the release of this product and want it to be perfect. I do appreciate the anticipation and am just excited as you guys!
Can you hone in on a release date?

And release some specs vs the AP700? / more par and more spread???

Thank you

Ubersolidat

View Badges
Reaction score
I've been following this since March. As it is now mid June, I was hoping there would be more information/specs released on these lights. I have a 135g tank (72"x18"x24") I just started cycling after waiting the better part of a month and a half hoping for some details.

christopher wainright

View Badges
Reaction score
I've been waiting as well for these for my new tank but I'm about to give up and just buy radions. Not out of impatience but out of the lack of response from kessil on this thread. They aren't even bothering to give any updates about it now.

ReeferRy

View Badges
Reaction score
I think many of us are in the same boat. It's extremely frustrating for a company to announce a new product and then just drop off. I get covid didn't help the situation at all but at least keep your customers up to date in some manner. Simply saying "we hope to release this month" month and month doesn't cut it. I've been a huge kessil fan but my tank needs new lights and I simply can't wait any longer for the sake of my corals.

OP
Kessil

Kessil

Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
The long-awaited new light is here! Be one of the first to see this compete, fully-featured LED fixture in action! To sign up to see an innovative design 10 years in the making click here.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
The long-awaited new light is here! Be one of the first to see this compete, fully-featured LED fixture in action! To sign up to see an innovative design 10 years in the making click here.
Signed up the other day, but I don't understand why Kessil has not made a (long) detailed video for the 9x. Right now don't even know the fixture's dimensions and it's still not on your website.

lol
Come on, and give us the goods.... :p

TomLi

View Badges
Reaction score
I signed up twice never received an email

Reaction score
There is no automatic response but if you signed up you are on a list and we are scheduling demo's in order of sign up and will get to you soon :)
are the demos 1on1? Why can’t you invite everyone who wants into a single demo. Better yetpost some stats, videos, anything. We’ve been waiting for months to see some details.

Woud you rather start a tank with dry rock or live rock from the ocean?

• Dry Rock

Votes: 172 40.9%
  • Live Rock

Votes: 141 33.5%
  • Combo of both

Votes: 99 23.5%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 9 2.1%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors