Company to drill a tank

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Give Clarksville Reef and Reptile a call to see if the owner (Andrew) would drill the tank. I think I've heard that he had done it in the past.

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
oh..I am (personallya) checking with emerald bay if they copnduct that service. If not it is relatively easy to do. BRS has a video on how to do it. The bit is about $25.

OP
OP
Sebastiancrab

Sebastiancrab

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh..I am (personallya) checking with emerald bay if they copnduct that service. If not it is relatively easy to do. BRS has a video on how to do it. The bit is about $25.
:) I bought my tank from Emerald Bay and have spoken to Sean at length about it. Thank you though. I really don't want to tackle it myself. There are a couple of glass companies that will do it but they don't perform the service all the time. And of course, no one will replace the tank if they bust the glass.

Joe Glass Cages

Passionate Glass Cages’s Team Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! Do you know of an experienced company that will drill a tank? GlassCages will not do so unless you buy the tank from them. Thank you!

Elaine
sorry we couldn't help @Elaine123. we currently drill all our builds prior to assembly on a drill press.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back