Compare your Anemone to a CC Supernova BTA...Judges who is the winner??

jakub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every review ive read on CC is they are crooks. Ben from BSA Corals and I couldnt even get an inferno, two months after paying them. So, I doubt anyone handed $1800 to these guys, unless they went there in person.

I ordered a nova from cc. mat ordered it for me an the next day his LFS employee sold it for 1400... I had to wait 2 Fin months.

The Macro Guy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yikes, almost bought into some of those CC nems...

Can't imagine MH having that much of an effect on color. I have a few anemones in my tank now that are brighter than any Setosa or utterchaos zoas I have. Are these considered "infernos"? Or "Sunburst"? I guess I have a lemon drop and Jolly ranchers as well. Other than my "infernos", All nems I bought from local club members at $30-$40 each...

Akida17th

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cc supernova I received this week one pic is next to sunburst to compare color. I know it doesn't look like it but that sunburst is very bright and looks dull compared to the nova,

this just isn\'t fair.jpg

this just isn\'t fair (2).jpg

jhnnle01

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen the above mentioned CC nems in person and they are super bright compared to the regular rainbow nems, although I couldn't afford to get them. The two Matt owners are really nice. I usually see them set aside these nems to send out, but occasional, they loose them due to Alk swings, ect. or other unplanned circumstances. This may be why some orders take longer.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 42.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 22.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 32 33.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back