• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Complete 4ft tall tank for sale! $900

Passedyouby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all!

I am selling my tank. I'ts been up and running for 2.5 years, but I need to move this spring and downsize.

20200518_133913.jpg

This thing really is one-of-a-kind at 52 inch tall tank! With the included shiplap stand it's a towering 80inches!! I love how immersive it feels having such a massive 'wall' of water. Tank dimensions are 52 tall, 12.5 deep, and 20in wide with 1/2in thick glass!

20200406_205736.jpg

Sorry for the black pinstriping on a few of the pictures! I took PAR readings all over the tank and used that grid for plotting the data.

20200415_210641.jpg
20200406_205302.jpg

Included:
Main display with insert
4 chamber sump with refugium.
2020 kessil A360X with narrow reflector
Random assorted corals including zoas, couple of hammers, a few plating corals etc.
DC return pump.
All shiplap bases.
Assorted plumbing with checks, valves etc
More info on request.

Not included in pics but we can discuss.
Ecotech MP10s
Apex system
Rollermat
Skimmer.

I'm letting this go for $900. :( Included parts cost me over triple this, but the time has come. :(

Come pick up this complete tank for a really unique display! I will build a bracing system to help keep it safe during transport and help you with full disassembly and loading into your vehicle.

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If you had only replaced that faceplate over your switches your wife would never give you grief over this tank :)

Joking aside, that is one very unique tank. GLWS

OP
OP
Passedyouby

Passedyouby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you had only replaced that faceplate over your switches your wife would never give you grief over this tank :)

Joking aside, that is one very unique tank. GLWS
Hahaha!!! I noticed that in the photo also!! Lol

OP
OP
Passedyouby

Passedyouby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you drop some photos of the equipment? The apex, roller mat, sump etC? thank you.
Hello! I dont plan to sell those apart from the tank as I would like to be forced back into the hobby after the move. :)

That said I would be willing to discuss selling them as a package with the tank in an effort to help the tank be successful post move.

Rollermat, Apex, etc are all a year and a half old. Nothing crazy. Looks new. Shoot me a DM if you would like to discuss more about the tank

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back