Complete 60 gallon cube setup for sale

Shamus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
60 gallon deep blue cube Reef tank. 24"x24"

I hate to do this, but I am selling my reef tank. I've been away for the last year and a half dealing with both of my mother-in-law and father-in-law passing away and have totally neglected my tank. I just don't have it in me to keep going and I am going to be moving soon anyways. The tank is 5 years old. It's a 60 gallon deep blue cube. The stand was custom built by me and has a granite top and built in apex controller. Three doors with the left side being the electronics side. The setup includes the following:

Ecotech radion gen2 led with radion mount. 1 ecotech mp10, ecotech reeflink, ecotech battery backup, apex classic controller with breakout box, jebao dc return pump, brs deluxe media reactor with pump, 2 brs 1.1 dosing pumps, brs 50ml auto top off pump, synergy reef systems custom cube sump, synergy reef systems custom dosing tank for calcium and alk, 2 ebo Jager heaters, tank is plumbed herbie style for quiet operation, JNS CO-1 skimmer. Lots of Various aquarium stuff included. Tank currently has one flame hawk, a green toadstool leather, some Rastas, small bubble anemone and a Duncan coral. 45 pounds Fiji rock. There is some hair algae from the neglect, but mostly on sand. This would make a great turn key starter tank or a good second tank for someone. I would like to sell as a package. I am located in WV, 30 min from Pittsburgh airport and 45 min from Youngstown Ohio. $800 for all. Ask any questions and I can send more pics on request.
fbd33f02c8b79ce30da6841d99d951d3.jpg
308122d10c5397daa413b5b324edb66f.jpg
232a7c3b8f83e97105cc6f9b74033e24.jpg

OP
OP
S

Shamus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not for sale. I changed my mind and I am going to start over.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 35.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back