• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
$8,000 OBO
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Vwfan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Buyer caution, I would definitely not be buying from this guy again. He sold me a skimmer with a large crack in it and trying to say that it’s my fault also sold me an MP 60 that completely worn out that needs a new website claiming that they were only used for a year not a chance., anyhow complete misleading information. Definitely not a trustworthy seller.

eggie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got Neptune DOS and DOS Canisters with PM2 and salinity probe everything welled packed working and in new condition from this seller fast shipping as well Thanks Smooch30

Vwfan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Once again, I would never ever ever send this guy money again I bought a large skimmer off of him received it damaged and he claimed I did it. Also mp60 was all the **** completely rusted and corroded on the inside pretty much unusable.. he can tested every single thing I said through PayPal and convinced them somehow his ****** packaging and crap. Garbage parts are my fault and that’s all there is to it so I would never buy from this guy and trusted seller.

Vwfan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Complete scum bag I seriously can’t believe PayPal has screwed me over on this. He sold me a skimmer and two pumps for $1200. One of the pumps doesn’t even work because of the amount of corrosion on the shaft and the skimmer has a huge crack going right through the diffuser plate, and the body.
This guy is a piece of trash for selling such garbage on the site

MikeyD1182

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thread might as well be closed if the original poster (Kyle / Smooch30) doesn't reply to anyone inquiring.

OP
OP
Smooch30

Smooch30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Deal of a lifetime!!! Selling it all for $8,000! Located in Tampa, FL. Local pickup only!

Last edited:

hubcap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is a great deal and a beautiful setup.
wish I could afford it because im less than an hour away.

GLWS. Someone gonna get a nice setup.....

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 104 86.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back