Congratulations 120reefkeeper, bairdimsuprime, and cameronh for Being Excellent

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @120reefkeeper, @bairdimusprime and @cameronh for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!! Long Overdue.

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks these three members for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative.

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Totally deserved and congrats! We are a better community because of members like you three! Thank you!

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations everyone. Thank you for taking the extra step that make a difference.

120reefkeeper

Reef keeping with Military Precision!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys are Awesome!! R2R is Awesome! [emoji4]

Thank you all for your support!

Congratulations @cameronh and congratulations @bairdimusprime!

It really is my pleasure to serve! [emoji4]

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @120reefkeeper, @bairdimusprime and @cameronh for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!! Long Overdue.

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks these three members for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative.

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do.

Congratulations, guys!! Well-deserved!!!

Totally deserved and congrats! We are a better community because of members like you three! Thank you!

Congratulations everyone. Thank you for taking the extra step that make a difference.

Congrats guys!!!

You guys are Awesome!! R2R is Awesome! [emoji4]

Thank you all for your support!

Congratulations @cameronh and congratulations @bairdimusprime!

It really is my pleasure to serve! [emoji4]

Congrats.....:)

I am clearly way, way behind on my recognition of Excellence!

Congratulations to the three of you!!

~Bruce
Literally logged onto the actual site to check on something and noticed a new banner, lol completely caught me off guard.
Thanks for all the people here on reef2reef, its a great place to be and a bunch of people just like me, small tanks to what were you thinking when you bought that giant tank tanks lol.
Thank y'all for the excellence award!

Congrats to my other nominated reefers as well.

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 37 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back