Congratulations and Thank You to @Sakosreef For Being Excellent!!

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @Sakosreef for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative.

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do.

On a PERSONAL note -- I really appreciate the vast knowledge shared with so many users spanning many topics, but especially with regard to fish disease help. Myself and many others have been far less active here as of late (family/work constraints) and this was an area where more support was needed, IMO. @Sakosreef really stepped up to give back to others in a selfless way.

All of us on the mod team (and the R2R user base) appreciate you!

Congrats @Sakosreef !

#Excellence

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats @Sakosreef ! Thank you for being excellent!
The Office Congrats GIF

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for all the great contributions to our community!!

QuarantinedCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh boy, from the bottom of my heart thank you everyone. When I needed the help the most many of you that are congratulating me today are the ones that helped me, without all of your help and knowledge I wouldn't be able to provide any help to those that need it now. Thanks everyone, looking forward to chatting more with everyone!

Back