Congratulations to @HotRocks for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @HotRocks for receiving the Reef2Reef EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

HotRocks (Kyle), Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative. I especially appreciate your help in the dish disease forum! I have the added pleasure of knowing you personally, congrats friend!

Your time and dedication to the forum is an example of what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do!

Last edited:

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats @HotRockTarBaby !!!
NOq4_f-maxage-0.gif

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @HotRockTarBaby for receiving the Reef2Reef EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

HotRockTarBaby (Kyle), Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative. I especially appreciate your help in the dish disease forum! I have the added pleasure of knowing you personally, congrats friend!

Your time and dedication to the forum is an example of what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do!

Thank you! I love it here. This means alot to me. The thing I like the most is no one ever judges, or is negative towards a member they disagree with, opinions, diagnosis and ideas are stated, that's it. No drama! At least that I have seen! I have learned so much here and have gained such a passion for the hobby in the short time I've been a part of it, obviously intrigued mostly by the fish and fighting disease. Proud to be a part of R2R! Totally addicted! Many years to come, look forward to getting to know more of you better! The thing I love the most is the challenge, and right now my DT is being a pain!

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So true. Since 1940, the year Chuck Norris was born, roundhouse kick related deaths have increased 13,000 percent.
I used to know dozens of Chuck Norris jokes

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 48 48.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 54 54.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 23 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 26 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 9.0%
Back