Congratulations to @KWT for receiving the Hospitality Award!

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all, not sure I am worthy, but will continue on with what I have started. It certainly has been fun to get this far, and the future is so bright, I gotta wear shades.
Yes I rent out for Santa, bleached hair and beard, custom made suit, my loving wife made from scratch. Again I want to thank @revhtree and all his admin help. Also all the great people that make up this wonderful R2R community.
Congrats. We all know how kind and welcoming you are. I really mean it when I say, thank you for making this a happy place for everyone.

tricky_tran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@KWT you’re so hospitable!
giphy.gif

Mkkari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @KWT on receiving the Hospitality Award!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @KWT you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you,
Team R2R!

#Hospitality
Congratulations

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 38.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 65 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back