Congratulations to @WWIII for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @WWIII for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

WWIII, Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative.

Your time and dedication to the forum is an example of what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woo!!! Congrats @WWIII way to go buddy!!
NOq4_f-maxage-0.gif

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow!!! Very honored to be acknowledge with this award here on R2R! The ladies and gentlemen who have been acknowledged before me with this award help others and carry themselves as I hope to myself. This is truly a wonderful forum with a huge core of fantastic people, seriously there's a lot of great people here! Those people have helped and guided me more than they will ever know. Thank you everyone for the kind words! Thank you Reef2Reef for a home for all of us passionate hobbyist!

OP
OP
jsker

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow!!! Very honored to be acknowledge with this award here on R2R! The ladies and gentlemen who have been acknowledged before me with this award help others and carry themselves as I hope to myself. This is truly a wonderful forum with a huge core of fantastic people, seriously there's a lot of great people here! Those people have helped and guided me more than they will ever know. Thank you everyone for the kind words! Thank you Reef2Reef for a home for all of us passionate hobbyist!

We cannot do it without members like your.

Last edited:

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back