Consider upgrading your account and becoming a R2R site supporter today!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi Reef2Reefers!!

This is just a quick reminder that you can get some awesome perks by upgrading your account to become a R2R Supporter! Our supporting members get lots of great perks to go with the upgrade...things like extra bonus entries in all of our R2R giveaways (CLICK HERE to see the announcement!), monthly exclusive site supporter giveaways, unlimited post editing abilities, the ability post links in your signature, and a number of other things (see the list below). And of course, by becoming a site supporter, you're helping to further R2R as a community! We're looking at making some really cool upgrades this year and even rolling out a brand new state-of-the-art marketplace, and by supporting you help make that happen!

Membership at R2R has always been and will always be free, but we really do look for ways to add value to the upgrade to supporting membership! So if you'd like to take the plunge and become a R2R site supporter, we'd love for you to make the upgrade (click the link below).

Click here to become a Supporter and upgrade your account instantly.

supp.jpg

Thank you for your support!

Last edited:

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also by becoming a site supporter you get an awesome site supporter badge showing off how proud you are to be a member and support the forum. And with that badge you get to be as shiny as crabs! ;)
04J0eFo.gif

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also by becoming a site supporter you get an awesome site supporter badge showing off how proud you are to be a member and support the forum. And with that badge you get to be as shiny as crabs! ;)
04J0eFo.gif

Like crabs and mdbannister said! Becoming a Reef2reef supporter shows everyone you love Reef2reef, this awesome community and this awesome hobby! No better reefing forum on this planet hands down! Flipper approves!

So drop what your doing and do it.....

tenor.gif

And show Crabs just how shiny you are!

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just did the 2 year !

I also noticed on the desktop my name is different than the Tapatalk? Why’s this ?

Thank you for your support! Its very much appreciated! Now let's see if the #staff, #mods can answer why it's different.

BigT75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your support! Its very much appreciated! Now let's see if the #staff, #mods can answer why it's different.

On Reef2reef it’s SaltyTodd on Tapatalk it’s BigT75seems like 2 accounts with same email ? I screwed up lol idk hope they can help me figure it out cause I use my phone all the time not the computer

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
On Reef2reef it’s SaltyTodd on Tapatalk it’s BigT75seems like 2 accounts with same email ? I screwed up lol idk hope they can help me figure it out cause I use my phone all the time not the computer
I'm seeing BigT75 on R2R (from my macbook)

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be something @revhtree or @mdbannister would have to answer. You can also try sending them a pm.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Must have created two accounts on accident from what I can tell. Which account do you want to keep? @mdbannister can help you out with that :)

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in for a year. I hope to be still active in a year, but that upgrade contribution is worth it if others can benefit and continue to learn and grow the hobby.

Also. To be honest I have no idea what any of those upgrade things are. I liked the name in color thing since I knew what it was. Now if you want to offer an upgrade for one on one trainig on how to use a form for the forum illiterate I’ll join.

Thanks

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wait I just saw my name is already in orange, refund department pleaseo_O
Haha! That's because of the supporter upgrade! Thanks for supporting!!
Man I had a issue it only took 2 min to fix thanks again guys for the help and all the great info !!!
Our pleasure! We're glad to help!

virtual reality

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am still on the fence about this. The once contest I seen wanted you to do stuff, like hopping on other sites to help promote them.
I understand, but don't agree it. If I choose to be a member here, that should be enough.

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How do I change my user title? Didn't see a setting for it.
Click on your username.

Screenshot_20190222-154208_Chrome.jpg

You should find it under "Personal Details"

Screenshot_20190222-154311_Chrome.jpg

Back