Contact Information - Shipping

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tomcitienet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like another recent thread, I have questions about my order (#1096) and since there is no contact information on the website I have come here.

I ordered a mandarin pair on Wednesday. I received an email that it was shipped yesterday and FedEx indicates that a shipping label was created for delivery today. FedEx has no updates past that.

Please contact me directly about this order. I need to know when it will be delivered so I can either be ready for the shipment or cancel the order if necessary. And please update your website with basic contact and shipping information.

OP
OP
Tomcitienet

Tomcitienet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Send an email to Jake Phillips [email protected], he is a very nice guy and super helpful, Normally they will email to ask what day you want delivery.

Thank you for your help. FYI for future reference, I have learned his new email address is [email protected]
The previous email has an auto-reply directing to the new one.
Also, I was incorrect. While the store website does not have any contact information, the main website at www.thebiotagroup.com does have contact information.
Hopefully I’ll get a response in the next day or two.

OP
OP
Tomcitienet

Tomcitienet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To update, Jake emailed me back and explained there was a shipping problem and they should be able to ship next week. Good customer service. I’m just impatient and having a bad day.

Biota_Marine

Jake At Biota
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Tomcitienet I'm glad we were able fix this, I apologize for the delay in response. We did stop shipping because of the delays from the increased holiday packages. My new email is [email protected] if you need to get ahold of me in the future.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 78 38.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 30 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back