Contacting Cherry Corals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here at Cherry Corals we don't utilize the PM features much here on R2R. It is much simpler for us to read and respond to emails, texts, and yes, phone calls(although you will go straight to voicemail due to the insane number of robo calls we receive each day).

We want to help and are happy to answer questions but please use the following for contacting us:

[email protected] **this way the email goes to Brett and Todd and not just one PM box**

Text or phone but we prefer text:

Todd 7347765457 **I am very texty and have embraced this form of communication**
Brett 2483450967 **Brett loves to text although he is slower than Todd**

There are just two of us here at Cherry Corals so please help us do a better job by using the above methods of communication.

Last edited:

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had never heard of Cherry Corals and stumbled across the website and went ;Jawdrop...I've been looking for some spectacular ricordeas. Oh my!!! I will be buying soon!!

reefer_87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I like the most about them is their pictures are not embellished/ worked on and looks pretty much how it would look in your tank. Their Frag sizes are large, encrusted/healed almost all the time. I have bought from other vendors/reefers but cherry corals survival rate in my tank is high when compared to others.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back