• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Contemplating on trading Radion XR15s for Kessil 350x or Orpheks

PANONHAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good evening everyone. I have 6 Radion XR15 Pro that I am considering to trade dor either Kessil 360xs or Orpheks. The i have 4 diffusers for the Radions that would be included as well. The kessils would be even trade since rices are simular. The Orpheks we would have to figure out. The light are currently being used in my setup for about 6 months now. Bought them used from other reefer. If you are interested you can contactem via PM or 908-765-7346.
thank you

image.jpg

diar695

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill do it I have 3 a360x. Would like to keep one but want to phase out my hydra 64s

ChuckTownReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will also trade for Red Sea leds let
Me know what you have.

I would stay away from the redsea lights there spectrum isn't that great and alot of them just stop connecting at all and go straight to 100% i would stick with kessil or orphic. I know im going to catch hate from the red sea guys but I experienced all stated above first had.

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 orphek OR3 blue plus and 1 or3 day plus all 24” and the universal mounting arm. Would you do one two of the radions?

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 108 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back