Continuing the RARE FISH Sale through Cyber Monday!

[email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score
Among The Reef Cyber Monday

We're continuing the sale through Cyber Monday, and we'll keep bumping this thread with more eye candy as the day progresses!

There's no need for a Promo code!

First up, we have the Flat Head Perch (Raindordia opercularis). Here's a link to an article our friends at Reef Builders did on this fish a while ago, it's one of the rarest basslets in the industry! This guy has been conditioned well in our care, and is now out and about constantly.
Ropercularis(120119).jpg

Another incredibly rare fish we have is the deepwater French Butterflyfish! This fish hails from the deep Caribbean waters and is a fantastic butterflyfish to add to your reef tanks!
Pguayensis(102719).jpg

See below for a video of them devouring PE Mysis!

Don't hesitate to PM me or shoot me an email at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Last edited:
OP
Atul@AmongTheReef

[email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score
Here's some more eye candy.. The Sunrise Hogfish (Bodianus sanguineus ) is a striking deepwater hogfish from Hawaii, and is doing extremely well in our care. He's out and about constantly and is always begging for food!
labberans.jpg

[email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score
you’re rainbow hammer is gorgeous! I would love to have one of those! Any more pics or vids of the interuptus?
Here's another picture of the one that's left. I'm not nearly as good at taking photos as our photographer is though! In my opinion, this one has the best colors of the three, but is slightly larger than the other two (still probably only a hair over an inch). There's also a video of it eating on the product page. We only fed PE Calanus for the video, but he loves chopped PE Mysis and brine as well.. really anything we give him.

DSC_5093 copy.jpg

How are you accomplishing water flow in your reef tank?

• Powerhead Type Pumps

Votes: 381 67.2%
  • Closed Loop

Votes: 19 3.4%
  • Return Pump

Votes: 318 56.1%
  • Wavemaker

Votes: 214 37.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 15 2.6%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Premium Algae Scrubbers from Turbo's Aquatics!