Control board for Waterbox Marine 110.4?

bullseyereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello everyone, i just got a new waterbox marine X 110.4, and id like to add a control board to the left side cabinet.
Has anyone built a custom one? or bought one?
thanks in advanced

Mayacan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello everyone, i just got a new waterbox marine X 110.4, and id like to add a control board to the left side cabinet.
Has anyone built a custom one? or bought one?
thanks in advanced
I’m looking at doing same thing with my new build (Fiji 76G EXT), but I’m thinking going DIY and maybe adapting an IKEA cabinet to make control boars to sit to one side of stand

OP
OP
bullseyereef

bullseyereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking at doing same thing with my new build (Fiji 76G EXT), but I’m thinking going DIY and maybe adapting an IKEA cabinet to make control boars to sit to one side of stand
may have to do the same and go DIY

pandry15

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I built my own very simple board a couple of weeks ago for my 110 (probably cost less than 20 bucks for materials). Tank has been up and running for 6 weeks. I just made one with enough room for MP40, Vectra and Inkbird controllers. To support it I made a shelf that goes to the back with another panel in the back, no need to secure it to the cabinet. I will use this shelf if I should add dosers in the future, for now it's just extra storage space.

1621690218125.jpeg

Tracdog

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I built my own very simple board a couple of weeks ago for my 110 (probably cost less than 20 bucks for materials). Tank has been up and running for 6 weeks. I just made one with enough room for MP40, Vectra and Inkbird controllers. To support it I made a shelf that goes to the back with another panel in the back, no need to secure it to the cabinet. I will use this shelf if I should add dosers in the future, for now it's just extra storage space.

1621690218125.jpeg
What power strip are you using?

Back