Convert 100.3 Metric Plumbing to Standard

djray77

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you order the return which accepts the manifold separately? mine didn't come with that syle just has a barbed end fitting :(

20191012_152205.jpg fitting.JPG

tylr9m482

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@djray77 did this coral vue union match up with the water box union? Ei, you could keep the top half of the waterbox union and just put on the bottom half of the new union and slide standard PVC right from there?

I'm looking to do something like this myself and this would be perfect if it's that simple.

djray77

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@djray77 did this coral vue union match up with the water box union? Ei, you could keep the top half of the waterbox union and just put on the bottom half of the new union and slide standard PVC right from there?

I'm looking to do something like this myself and this would be perfect if it's that simple.

Yes, it worked. it matched up and I was able to use standard PVC.

Mintieness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a video that I made this evening that details the conversion of my 100.3’s metric plumbing to standard plumbing. The parts used are linked to in the description of the video.

Hope this helps!

I am in a pickle where I need the bulkhead for the return as mine broke. Do you still have yours and want to sell it? If not can you make this video public again so I can watch it?

Back