Cooked banded trochous snails from liveaquaria!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Juniorh2r

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed an order received yesterday I specifically put no heating pads due to the weather here in Miami I really hot yet they still placed the heating packs. I received my order late around 7:06 pm the bag containing the snails was black water was black the smell was horrible the poor snails cooked in the bag! I emailed them with pictures yesterday and still no reply very disappointing. Sad the poor creatures had to go through this!

nashvillian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They’re based out of Minnesota if I’m not mistaken. Sucks it had to happen, but the temperature from the origin hub was probably why there were heat packs put in.

OP
OP
Juniorh2r

Juniorh2r

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually shipped from Cali and I knew it was overnight so the package wasnt going to stay there long and I sletected no heating pads. Sucks tho to loose any animal really but my main thing is the lack of customer service and they will haven't replied a day later!

Kinjirra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems to be a continuing theme with LA... been alot of dead arrivals lately and not just on this board. One of the local reefers here in TN just a bunch of dead animals too.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Juniorh2r
We apologize for the condition of your arrival. We are unable to accommodate requests from customers when it comes to heating or cooling packs, as the conditions are evaluated by our team at the starting point, transit, and final destination. There are unfortunate incidents as you have described, however more often the fulfillment decisions provide successful outcomes. Please reach out to us via PM with your order details so we are able to resolve the matter. Thank you.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 64 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.0%
Back