Jay'sReefBugs

Jay'sReefBugs

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
https://jaysreefbugs.company.site/ FREE SHIPPING OVER $35 working on the website. Getting back to the basics Copepods and Nannochloropsis. I will update the site periodically with new products but for now sticking with what's asked for the most . Orders can also still be placed directly through me as well .

Lazy's Coral House
OP
Jay'sReefBugs

Jay'sReefBugs

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Been getting asked for this a bit lately so I went ahead and added it to my store fronts . Jay's Reef DNA Tisbe/Tigriopus/Cyclops/Pseudo/Euterpina/ Parvo / L Type rotifers plus 6 strains of phytoplankton Nanno/Tiso/Tetra/Pavlova/Thalassiosira weissflogiii/Thalassiosira pseudomonas

Find all my products on Ebay jaysreefbugs or https://jaysreefbugs.company.site/products

Facebook: jaysreefbugs
20210917_185936.jpg

Last edited:

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Just ordered some pods from you. Curious to see how your pods relate to other online vendors I've ordered from in the past. Don't really need them, but I love to support other hobbyists in their endeavors. I have often found smaller hobbyists offer better services and products then the other "big box" dealers.

Question though, I do not have rural US post office delivery, and paypal automatically populated my shipping address. How do you ship these? If US postal service I will have to contact you for my PO BOX addy instead of the home address paypal provided.

AquaCave Logo Banner
OP
Jay'sReefBugs

Jay'sReefBugs

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Just ordered some pods from you. Curious to see how your pods relate to other online vendors I've ordered from in the past. Don't really need them, but I love to support other hobbyists in their endeavors. I have often found smaller hobbyists offer better services and products then the other "big box" dealers.

Question though, I do not have rural US post office delivery, and paypal automatically populated my shipping address. How do you ship these? If US postal service I will have to contact you for my PO BOX addy instead of the home address

Question though, I do not have rural US post office delivery, and paypal automatically populated my shipping address. How do you ship these? If US postal service I will have to contact you for my PO BOX addy instead of the home address paypal provided.
USPS I'll hold your order until I get a viable address
paypal provid

OP
Jay'sReefBugs

Jay'sReefBugs

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

Also what did you order and from what site ebay or web site ? Just message me your info . Orders are going out today

AS

Why don't you have a NANO REEF in addition to your larger reef tank?

• Money

Votes: 19 7.5%
  • Space

Votes: 21 8.3%
  • Time

Votes: 58 23.0%
  • Other Limitations

Votes: 24 9.5%
  • I DO HAVE ONE!

Votes: 130 51.6%
Chemi-pure.com - All-In-One Aquarium Filtration