• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone have any copepods available for sale? Would like to put some in my main tank. Some in my fuge and try to culture some. Please let me know. Looking to buy ASAP. Or maybe someone has some chaeto that is filled with pods and creatures. Please let me know

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you found some pods yet? If not, @hollback may have some available still. Here’s a couple bottles I purchased from him.
9CAE6497-75E4-4C53-B22B-244CC128318B.jpeg

OP
OP
B

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve dealt with him in a few occasions. Unfortunately last order didn’t go to well. 2 of the 3 bottles I believe a majority of them were dead. All were at the bottom with no movement. The one bottle had plenty of movement. Unfortunately before I got a chance to put in my tank one of my kids got a hold of it and bust the bottle.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back