cor 20 programming

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TK_KW

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@rkpetersen or anyone else who can help.

Let's say you shut off your three cor20 pumps to dose pods etc. But then forget to turn them back on, just to realize in the morning there still off.

Only alarm going off on my phone was when temp dropped below set point, and that optical two was covered in my sump.

Can a program be set to turn pumps back on in this event if you forget to move slider back into auto position?

This has happened twice to me now forgetting and I lost 6 fish last time cause I had forgotten to turn things back on.

What other alarms or programming can I do to help in this event.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@rkpetersen or anyone else who can help.

Let's say you shut off your three cor20 pumps to dose pods etc. But then forget to turn them back on, just to realize in the morning there still off.

Only alarm going off on my phone was when temp dropped below set point, and that optical two was covered in my sump.

Can a program be set to turn pumps back on in this event if you forget to move slider back into auto position?

This has happened twice to me now forgetting and I lost 6 fish last time cause I had forgotten to turn things back on.

What other alarms or programming can I do to help in this event.

If properly programmed, you should never remove a device from automatic mode. Taking it out of automatic removes any potential response to an issue; it cannot respond to programming,

Put the CORs onto a timed feed mode instead. That way they automatically resume in X minutes.

themcfreak

A Surfing Starfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree wholeheartedly with @TheHarold on this. Don't ever 'turn off' your pumps for feeding. Use one of the A, B, C, D buttons in Fusion, or get a BoB and add your own push buttons to turn off the COR for a set time frame, and then automatically resume. :)

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TK_KW Create a virtual outlet [vo_cor_off] and add "When On > 060:00 Then OFF"

And in your cor20 programming add "If Output vo_cor_off = ON Then OFF"

Those set of codes will allow your cor20s shut off for 60 minutes and will automatically turn your pumps back on. You can set the 060:00 to your preference.

The "when" statement makes that virtual outlet a sort of circuit breaker that stays in the OFF position, and when you slide it to AUTO it will begin the countdown and toggle the outlet back to OFF when the time condition is met.

I find myself forgetting to turn equipment back on and as a result I have a lot of those VOs with WHEN statements for that very reason.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 50 83.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.0%
Back