Coral Cave

Wieloch89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jerry and his wife are class act good hearted people. Not only that but their prices incredible and very high quality livestock. They literally met us 2 hours later after they closed with our purchases so that we could go to the outlets in Grove City and not go home right away. They went out of their way to help us out and we couldn't have been more appreciative, and that alone will drawl us back.

I highly recommend that you stop in and check out their selection of beautiful fish, inverts, and high end corals. Can't wait to stop out again soon!

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jerry and his wife are class act good hearted people. Not only that but their prices incredible and very high quality livestock. They literally met us 2 hours later after they closed with our purchases so that we could go to the outlets in Grove City and not go home right away. They went out of their way to help us out and we couldn't have been more appreciative, and that alone will drawl us back.

I highly recommend that you stop in and check out their selection of beautiful fish, inverts, and high end corals. Can't wait to stop out again soon!

I haven't made it up there yet, hard to do with my work schedule. What exactly do you mean by their selection of "high end coral"? Am I missing out on something?

OP
OP
Wieloch89

Wieloch89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't made it up there yet, hard to do with my work schedule. What exactly do you mean by their selection of "high end coral"? Am I missing out on something?
It's well worth the drive. They only have 4 frag tanks but it's quality stuff, very large frags. I can't remember all of the names of everything but there was this 1.5-2 inch blasto frag that was beautiful that I was eyeing up. Great prices on fish and some really cool different things like the flame scallops that I picked up.

Maybe it's high end or new to me but I enjoyed the store and the owners are awesome.

OP
OP
Wieloch89

Wieloch89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good selections of brains and acans too. For being a little shop it has a lot to offer.

OP
OP
Wieloch89

Wieloch89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5466.JPG

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like your avatar picture.

I remember when I added an electric flame scallop to my tank. This was years ago. It lasted maybe 2 days, I was so bummed.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back