Coral Colors with Fauna Marin Color Elements

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sahin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any reviews from those who have used these?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let's see some photos!

dankreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered some last week from socal tropical fish its suppose to be here weds. I just got the 3 pack, so we will see :) Does my alk have to be below 8 for color elements or is that just balling salt stuff?

Hammerleaf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Claude,

I'm ordering the reef colors right now long with reef vitality. My question is if you recommend using an amino acid and vitamin supplement along with reef colors and vitality. I am currently carbon doing to keep my ULNS and I dose Red Sea reef energy a & b for amino's and vitamins. I'm hoping that the vitality will replace my carbon dosing and I would like to stop using the a & b. Should I replace it with a Fauna Marin product or is vitality and reef colors enough for a ULNS?

OP
OP
Fauna Marin

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered some last week from socal tropical fish its suppose to be here weds. I just got the 3 pack, so we will see :) Does my alk have to be below 8 for color elements or is that just balling salt stuff?

HI you can use a Alk from 6,5 - 7 for SPS mainly tank 7,5 - 8 for more LPS. Most important is a very good Alk test and the check against a reference Solution.

rgds claude

OP
OP
Fauna Marin

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any reviews from those who have used these?

Nigel.jpg

Hi

This is one User from Switzerland which uses our products for his Reef Tank.

* Professional sea salt
* Fauna Marin Color Elements
* Fauna Marin Balling Light System
* Fauna Marin Reef Vitality and UltraMin S

rgds Claude

OP
OP
Fauna Marin

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Claude,

I'm ordering the reef colors right now long with reef vitality. My question is if you recommend using an amino acid and vitamin supplement along with reef colors and vitality. I am currently carbon doing to keep my ULNS and I dose Red Sea reef energy a & b for amino's and vitamins. I'm hoping that the vitality will replace my carbon dosing and I would like to stop using the a & b. Should I replace it with a Fauna Marin product or is vitality and reef colors enough for a ULNS?

HI
if you have a normal fish load and you feed them regulary then the 2 products should be enough

rgds claude

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nigel.jpg

Hi

This is one User from Switzerland which uses our products for his Reef Tank.

* Professional sea salt
* Fauna Marin Color Elements
* Fauna Marin Balling Light System
* Fauna Marin Reef Vitality and UltraMin S

rgds Claude

Wow! We need to have a European Full Tank Shot thread only! Think we could get some of those guys to post in it over here?

dankreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What if I have .10 p04 is it still ok to keep 7 dkh? I thought higher p04 = higher dkh ?

cryptics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to start using all three color elements and the reef vitality in my system. I have mainly zoas and chalices with a few Scolly and SPS mixed in. I currently use eco-bak biopellets, carbon and gfo. I dose Alk and Calcium through dosing pumps and keep alk around 8.5 and calcium around 460. Is it ok to use the three color elements and the reef vitality? Do I need anything else (Ultra Min?) If I wanted to to replace my current calcium and alk dosing with the balling method I am assuming I would replace the current trace elements with the color elements. Do you have a guide on how to do that or can the trace elements and the color elements be used in parallel?

OP
OP
Fauna Marin

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What if I have .10 p04 is it still ok to keep 7 dkh? I thought higher p04 = higher dkh ?

HI
keep the Alk between 7 and 8 there is no problem with Alk if you have higher Po4 levels

rgds claude

OP
OP
Fauna Marin

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to start using all three color elements and the reef vitality in my system. I have mainly zoas and chalices with a few Scolly and SPS mixed in. I currently use eco-bak biopellets, carbon and gfo. I dose Alk and Calcium through dosing pumps and keep alk around 8.5 and calcium around 460. Is it ok to use the three color elements and the reef vitality? Do I need anything else (Ultra Min?) If I wanted to to replace my current calcium and alk dosing with the balling method I am assuming I would replace the current trace elements with the color elements. Do you have a guide on how to do that or can the trace elements and the color elements be used in parallel?

Hi

It depends a little bit which kind of animals you keep in your tank ( i mean how many )
But as first reduce the calcium level to 400-420 Salinity 34/35 that is better
then you can use the Color Elememts and the Vitality but stop then other Trace Elements. Our products are highly concentrate
and fully balanced so that yoi need no other products
If you want to feed your corals we have suitable products like LPS Grow and Color or Amin/MinS

rgds claude

cryptics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep mainly zoanthid, palythoa and chalices. I also have a few scolymia and a few acros. I have a 90 gallon display and a 45 gallon frag tank plumbed together in a 30 gallon sump. I have 4 fish in the frag tank and 8 in the main tank. I also have a few anemones

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

OP
OP
Fauna Marin

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
yes that might be ok , start with 1.5ml/26gal/weekly dose 50 % all 4 days
Vitality all 4 days dosing at 2 days against the color Elements

Sample Day 1 Color Elements Day 3 Reef Vitality Day 5 ColorElements Day 7 ReefVitality and so on...

If you want to make it a little bit easier then use

Fauna Marin AMIN
and Organic in a combination

rgds claude

Sahin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought Fauna Marin LPS pellets, and all 3 of the Colour Elements bottles yesterday. Will report in a few months how they do for my corals.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back