• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Coral Euphoria Review (5 Stars)

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Socal Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks, I know some of you may have seen Abe's videos (which are great in their own right) on youtube but fewer of you probably have had experience ordering actual coral from his website (https://coraleuphoria.com/). Abe stocks a catalog of primarily acropora that he has collected over the years which range from high end pieces to classics all at reasonable prices. You can check out the full thing through the link, but I will say that I think you will only consistently find better prices through your local reef club. Seen a coral you like in one of his videos? It is probably available on the site. I ordered a RR Firecracker, RR Pink Cadillac, PC Rainbow, and added on a blue eye blondie zoa frag.

So now for my experience:

1. Customer service/order placement: Zero issues here. My order went through without an issue and I quickly received a confirmation email without significant delay before I received an in person email from Abe to coordinate receiving the shipment. Abe is very transparent about the process, responsive, and will ensure he does whatever he can to make sure you receive healthy corals at your convenience. If there needs to be a discussion about any part of the process he is quick to respond and open to problem solving. 5/5
  2. Packaging: Very professional and secure. Each frag comes individually packed, sealed, and doubled bagged as well as further protected using inverted cups (which are loose enough to remove without launching an expensive SPS across the room). The bags are well insulated with additional packing material within a Styrofoam box. The packaging and shipping process was at industry standard or better. I had no loses or DOA. 5/5
  3. Quality of frags: This is where Coral Euphoria really shines. If you have watched Abe's videos you know that he is pretty meticulous about the health of his corals and backs that up with years of experience. He treats the frags he sells with equal care. He monitors fresh cut frags for healing and readiness before shipping. Each frag arrived with good color and quickly demonstrated polyp extension in my tank. The other aspect of coral quality is that Abe clearly wants to show off beautiful, but accurate photos on his website and videos. The color profile is very representative of what you are going to receive, there is no crazy blue light/white balance trickery going on here. The plugs are clean and Abe runs a harmful pest free system with corals that have been in his care for years meaning they are fully aquacultured, hobby quality pieces. 5/5
Overall I would highly recommend checking out Coral Euphoria. Abe offers high quality frags with accurate pictures and great prices which I truly feel are above industry standard. 5/5 overall.

My own subpar picture of the order is attached. RR Firecracker mid left, Vivid Rainbow Delight to its right. RR Pink Cadillac in front. Partially obscured to the right is the PC rainbow in front of the blue eyes blondies. The ordered frags are the 1/2" option which you can tell is definitely a minimum specification.

CE Order.jpg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back