Coral Fragbank wishlist!

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm starting a new thread for what we would like to start acquiring for the club's coral fragbank. This is important as this is what we will use to determine what we are going to purchase and what you all will ultimately get frags of.

WWC OG Bounce Mushroom
Bezerker Bounce Mushroom
Eclectus Mushroom
Jawbreaker Mushroom
RR Pink Cadillac
JF Homewrecker
OG Purple Monster
Colorado Sunburst Anemone
Lemon Drop Anemone
Inferno Anemone
Flame Tip Anemone
more to come...

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a legit RRC Pink Cadillac as well. But it's still a frag

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know, but the question isn't what you have, the question is what do you think the club should acquire for the fragbank?

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know, but the question isn't what you have, the question is what do you think the club should acquire for the fragbank?

I understand, I'm saying that once the piece grows I'll donate one. Sorry I should have just said that to begin with.

brett_schn

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where will this frag bank be? When the grow and are fragged would there be giveaways. If we donate one will it be fragged and sold? If so where would that money go?

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sure hope some other people jump in and give us their wish lists or else I'm just going to go buy a Colorado Sunburst Anemone!

I understand, I'm saying that once the piece grows I'll donate one. Sorry I should have just said that to begin with.

Awesome, something else to check off the wish list ;)

Where will this frag bank be? When the grow and are fragged would there be giveaways. If we donate one will it be fragged and sold? If so where would that money go?

The frags will be housed in a number of club member's systems. Once the frags grow and are ready to be fragged we will hold a raffle for everyone participating in this program and who ever wins will receive said frag. If you donate one it will be grown and fragged until no other participants want it and then it will be sold. The money raised from this program will go back into the program to purchase new coral from the participants "wish lists"

fetta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im in! Really dont have a wish list anything that is uncommon to the area..... sps, lps

Wieloch89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5435.JPG
Volcanic Ice Chalic

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could donate a piece of Jason Fox My Miami chalice now if the club is ready for it.

Colony pic
IMG_0015.JPG

And these blastos

Colony pic
IMG_0265.JPG

Vitaleffects

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a wwc molotov cocktail challice but o need to become a member first

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys have an awesome club, wish I knew of something around me in the Baltimore area.

I'm in the Baltimore area too. I'm sure there are enough people here to form something.

You guys should look into if there are any in your area and if not should look into starting one. You can get help through the powers that be here on R2R and through MASNA aka Marine Aquarium Society of North America. www.masna.org and if you need any guidance if you actually do start something you can always ask me and I will see if I can help or at least point you to the right person to ask.

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could donate a piece of Jason Fox My Miami chalice now if the club is ready for it.
We are indeed ready at your neighbor's house Greg Swiech. He is going to hold mostly our acros, but he does well with his huge mummy eye chalice.
I think I'm moving to Pittsburgh... can I be y'alls friend!
Sure, we can be friends, you can even join the club for a low price of $30 a year if you wanted to.
I have a wwc molotov cocktail challice but o need to become a member first
Ah, we take donations from non club members too ;) Take @kevinl for example, but I think most of us already count him as an honorary member anyways. That is a sexy chalice for sure. I know that we have a Mummy Eye for the fragbank and I'm sure there will be some cornbread rainbow chalices added as I know where there are a few going around at some member's/friends houses.

Ray Linnabary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm starting a new thread for what we would like to start acquiring for the club's coral fragbank. This is important as this is what we will use to determine what we are going to purchase and what you all will ultimately get frags of.

WWC OG Bounce Mushroom
Bezerker Bounce Mushroom
Eclectus Mushroom
Jawbreaker Mushroom
RR Pink Cadillac
JF Homewrecker
OG Purple Monster
Colorado Sunburst Anemone
Lemon Drop Anemone
Inferno Anemone
Flame Tip Anemone
more to come...
These are all excellent suggestions.
media.nl
I have some of these cinnamon grande palys that open up to about an inch in diameter. If I get them to start producing, I wouldn't mind donating a couple.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 127 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back