• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

coral frags for sale - phoenix local only

Item Price
$5-20
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Ef4life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
all frags are $5-20 ea - no shipping - located in west phoenix 91ave and camelback area.

New updated photos taken - 2/6/24

$5
IMG_2878.jpeg

$10
IMG_2879.jpeg

$15
IMG_2880.jpeg

$20
IMG_2881.jpeg

Last edited:

pioner75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
all frags are $5-30 ea - no shipping - located in west phoenix 91ave and camelback area.

$5 - purple death paly, artic ice palys, nuclear green paly, nirvana paly, purple monti cap

$10 - green porites, rainbow montipora, montipora spongodes, watermelon psamacorra, meteor shower cyphastrea, pink birdsnest, purple digitata, green digitata, purple stylophora, punk rocker zoa, unknown zoa, montipora tubbs stellata?

$15 - ice blue discosoma mushrooms, fuzzy green rhodactus mushroom, sunny d zoa, rasta zoa, mystic sunset monti, purple digitata, purple stylophora, blue/green acropora

$20 - single head hammers, 24k gold leptoseris, blue/green acro, bam bams zoas, tutti fruiti zoas, purplish acropora (i don't remember name), baby blue acorpora no name.
$30 - double head hammers, large blue/green acropora, electric myagi tortuosa.

I am new to this forum How can I get in touch with you? I am interested in your corals you have for sale.

Mr_los

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
all frags are $5-30 ea - no shipping - located in west phoenix 91ave and camelback area.

$5 - purple death paly, artic ice palys, nuclear green paly, nirvana paly, purple monti cap

$10 - green porites, rainbow montipora, montipora spongodes, watermelon psamacorra, meteor shower cyphastrea, pink birdsnest, purple digitata, green digitata, purple stylophora, punk rocker zoa, unknown zoa, montipora tubbs stellata?

$15 - ice blue discosoma mushrooms, fuzzy green rhodactus mushroom, sunny d zoa, rasta zoa, mystic sunset monti, purple digitata, purple stylophora, blue/green acropora

$20 - single head hammers, 24k gold leptoseris, blue/green acro, bam bams zoas, tutti fruiti zoas, purplish acropora (i don't remember name), baby blue acorpora no name.

Do you still have any pieces for sale?

Mr_los

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Do you still have any pieces for sale?

Reefing Dave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi, do you still have pieces for sale? And if so, how can I purchase some.

azreefkeeper

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi Ef4life,

I'm in west Phoenix and would also be interested in some of your corals. Feel free to drop me a DM.

OP
OP
Ef4life

Ef4life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang....might need to "pay" you another visit. On the $20 image, what are row 1 and row 4 from left to right?
Row 1 the zoas are pink zippers, the acropora doesn’t have a name that I know of, not sure on species

Row 4 the green and purple acropora is electric myagi tortuosa

thefeds

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cool, can you set one pink zipper aside for me? Also, the $15 image row 2, large clump of zoa's. what are those called? Thanks! not sure when I am coming down again but will let you know.

The hammer I got from you is doing awesome! and the Orange Bam Bam's have completely engulfed the plug and have started spreading over the rock I put them on.

OP
OP
Ef4life

Ef4life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cool, can you set one pink zipper aside for me? Also, the $15 image row 2, large clump of zoa's. what are those called? Thanks! not sure when I am coming down again but will let you know.

The hammer I got from you is doing awesome! and the Orange Bam Bam's have completely engulfed the plug and have started spreading over the rock I put them on.
I’ll set them aside for you. That zoa - the blue ones I think your talking about are tubbs blue, I think that is 3 seperate frags,
All pretty full of polyps

Back