Coral Frenzy 1mm Reef Pellet samples

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Coral Frenzy

Coral Frenzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got to be a guinea pig and tried them out feeding my lps corals. Let's just say they went into a FRENZY.
With all the awesome corals that you have it was a pleasure to have you test it before anybody else.For those of you who don't know Jason, he is the owner of Aquafx Aquariums, the premier saltwater maintenance company here in Southeast MI.

OP
OP
Coral Frenzy

Coral Frenzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With all the great responses I am going to break these up into a couple of posts. Thanks again for all the kind words and I am happy that you all liked the new pellet.

Just received my sample, love it, will try to feed my corals tonight
Thank you for trying it, hopefully they were fed well. :)

Just got mine today! Very much appreciated! Can't wait to try it out! So here's the big question, to broadcast feed or target feed? What do you think?
Just curious if you ended up broadcast or target feeding and how they liked it? Thanks again for trying it.

I received mine as well, I think the Coral Frenzy pellets are the perfect size, they are a bit smaller than the New Life Spectrum Thera+A I have been feeding my fish and coral.
Thank you, it never gets old hearing the word perfect. :)

Got mine. Didn't get a chance to feed it yet.
Thank you.
You're welcome. I can't wait to hear back.

Mine came yesterday everybody loved it thank you for the samples I will have to buy more when it is gone
You're welcome and I am glad that everybody loved it.

+1 thx guys
It was our pleasure.

OP
OP
Coral Frenzy

Coral Frenzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS is working on an order, so I'll be able to get these locally!
Thank you for all of your feedback and thank you for talking to your LFS. You have no idea how much that helps. :)

Fed the fish with it and they love it! I honestly didn't think about feeding it to the acans or anemones. I will try that this evening.
That's awesome. Yes, your acans and anemones will love it, too.

Got mines yesterday and so far it seems the corals took a likening to the new food blend look forward to continue using this product thanks for the sample guys
You're welcome. We were glad to be able to do it and I'm glad that the corals all like it.

So far so good! My Acanthophyllias, Favia's, and even my picky lobo seem to like these so far. I started with very little pellets In a cup of tank water then used my large baster to direct them directly where I wanted and they worked great.
That's what we like to hear :) It is always good to hear when a picky coral is eating. That is a good sign things are right.

Received and just fed the tank. Acans went nuts. My new food of choice! Thank you very very much
I'm glad that you received your samples. You are very welcome. Thank you for the PMs, they meant a lot to us.

Just received mine fish and corals went nutts over the food. Thank you for the sample will definitely be ordering some in future.
You're welcome. We just got hit with 6" of snow in the last 24 hours so I wish I could have come down there to Florida and fed them myself. :) Thank you for the kind words.

RalphsReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just tried the sample with my acans. I have never seen such a fast morph-to-feed response from them. It was almost instantaneous. The acans seemed to be very pleased with their dinner. I do believe I have found new LPS food. Thank you.

OP
OP
Coral Frenzy

Coral Frenzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just tried the sample with my acans. I have never seen such a fast morph-to-feed response from them. It was almost instantaneous. The acans seemed to be very pleased with their dinner. I do believe I have found new LPS food. Thank you.
You're welcome and I am glad you have found your new LPS food.

Id love to try them in the Neptune AFS. Thanks Tom
Hi Tom, I'm curious how they will work in the Neptune AFS, too. I'll make a deal with you. I'll send you some samples if you agree to post up the pics, or a video if you can, of it in action feeding the new Coral Frenzy 1mm pellet.

I got my samples today. Thanks again!

Marty
Hi Marty, You're welcome and I can't wait to hear how your corals like them.

Worldwide reefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I worked for a LFS that sold your powder, and I sold good amounts of it. We loved it and the corals only responded with the utmost frenzied hunger. I cant wait to try out your guys other line of amazing stuff!! So jealous of you guys that got some!!!

FL_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the first day I broadcast fed and today I target fed. I did notice alittle reaction when broadcast feeding but today when I target fed there was way more of a response from some of my corals.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1387163253.076378.jpg

Here's a pic of my dragon soul. I actually started another thread with this pic. It's stuffed like a pig. Have never got this reaction from it like this. I also fed my duncans, frogspawn,recoridas and even some zoas for s&g aswell and they all seemed to love it! I think that target feeding in my size tank (220 gallons) is more effective due to water volume and flow. I imagine the pellets will break down over time and all corals will benefit from the ingredients but from what I saw today, target feeding is the way to go. I'm excited to keep using your product if I keep getting reactions like this. I will keep you posted and thanks again!

LAX Noob Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Can you make 2MM size, or bigger size for purchase option? 1MM is kind of hard to feed for me since I use tweezer to target feet........

OP
OP
Coral Frenzy

Coral Frenzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I worked for a LFS that sold your powder, and I sold good amounts of it. We loved it and the corals only responded with the utmost frenzied hunger. I cant wait to try out your guys other line of amazing stuff!! So jealous of you guys that got some!!!
Thank you for your support in the past and no need to worry, we will be running more things like this in the future.

OP
OP
Coral Frenzy

Coral Frenzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the first day I broadcast fed and today I target fed. I did notice alittle reaction when broadcast feeding but today when I target fed there was way more of a response from some of my corals.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1387163253.076378.jpg

Here's a pic of my dragon soul. I actually started another thread with this pic. It's stuffed like a pig. Have never got this reaction from it like this. I also fed my duncans, frogspawn,recoridas and even some zoas for s&g aswell and they all seemed to love it! I think that target feeding in my size tank (220 gallons) is more effective due to water volume and flow. I imagine the pellets will break down over time and all corals will benefit from the ingredients but from what I saw today, target feeding is the way to go. I'm excited to keep using your product if I keep getting reactions like this. I will keep you posted and thanks again!
You're definitely welcome and that is an awesome feeding pic. Thank you for posting it and I look forward to hearing back from you.

OP
OP
Coral Frenzy

Coral Frenzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you make 2MM size, or bigger size for purchase option? 1MM is kind of hard to feed for me since I use tweezer to target feet........
Yes, it is possible for us to make a 2mm pellet. Like with any product that we release we make sure it goes through proper testing so it wouldn't be something that would happen soon but I will definitely look into it. Thank you for asking. These are the things that help make us a better company.

CoralFragZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Deal sending PM with address!

You're welcome and I am glad you have found your new LPS food.

Hi Tom, I'm curious how they will work in the Neptune AFS, too. I'll make a deal with you. I'll send you some samples if you agree to post up the pics, or a video if you can, of it in action feeding the new Coral Frenzy 1mm pellet.

Hi Marty, You're welcome and I can't wait to hear how your corals like them.

OP
OP
Coral Frenzy

Coral Frenzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With all the awesome corals that you have it was a pleasure to have you test it before anybody else.For those of you who don't know Jason, he is the owner of Aquafx Aquariums, the premier saltwater maintenance company here in Southeast MI.
Sorry Jason about the phone call you received today after I posted up the shout out to your business. It wasn't my intention to have somebody call you and try to sell you their product.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back