OP
OP
Samanthabea

Samanthabea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's what we came to after 2 hospital visits in 2 days he's always had bad allergies his words I've always been allergic to a lot why not from the deep sea I don't want to get rid of them but I need better gloves I guess he did say the other coral looked a little different but when I looked they seemed fine just remembered that

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's good to know it doesn't last a long time in the water though confirmation on what I thought and read
Like MonkeyC said some people are super sensitive to certain things. Not sure the Double glove will do much. Just be safe. There was a article 2 weeks ago of a guy in TX who died after cleaning his tank. Headline had Polytoxin in it but the family wasn’t convinced.

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ZoWhat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DONT BUY THESE PALYS!

They will rapidly infest your tank nestling up to other zoas/palys and overtake the beautiful zoas/paly killing them off by overcrowding them for real estate.

I'm totally serious.

I've lost colonies of Pinwheels, Green Bay Packers, Purple People Eaters, Utter Chaos, and many other to these plain jane ugly green palys. Urrrrggh

I think they are worse than Aiptasia. You can scrub them off a LR and if the tiniest piece of tissue is left behind, they come back with a roar.

If the World was destroyed by Nuclear War, cockroachs and these palys will survive.

Seriously....
Do
Not
Buy
These

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So the fish store kept saying this was a common species...nothing more... Thought they were zoanthids when they were closed are these actually nuclear green palythoas we've just been trying to id the specific species

IMG_20210510_234544.jpg
Look up Arctic Ice.

Back