Coral & Invert QT Tank 13.5 Gal

SkyAquatic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone this will be my coral frag and invert QT to my main DT. Im cataloging it more to look back on and use to keep track of everything going into my tank. As well as the frags I will inevitably have later. This tank will not hold any fish as that one will be separated due to the copper, Prazipro, and other medicines I may need to dose.
Alright on to the specs…

I’m using a Fuval EVO AIO 13.5 gal tank.
For ease of use and keeping it simple I’ll be filling and maintaining it with Imagitarium (sp? Haha) Pacific Ocean Saltwater premixed.
Fritz Turbo Start 900
Caribsea Arag-alive fiji pink sand (1.5” depth)
Coral Rock (I believe Marco rock but I got these second hand when I got my used DT tank. They have gone through a bleaching process and cleaned.)
Aqueon 50w Heater (keeping this simple since it is QT*)
Sponge Filter with Carbon and Bio Media
(Came with the tank)
I may add the Fuval skimmer later that goes with the tank

Inverts and Corals:
Right now I don’t have much in it. As the inhabitants will change with my DT needs I’ll update this as the tank goes on.
For now…
4 Blue Legged Hermits
2 Red Legged Hermits
3 Nudibranchs (White unsure on ID but coral safe per my LFS) they came with the hermits (aka free haha)
I am adding a coral tomorrow to the tank and I’ll let you know soon what that is. Most likely a type of anemone. Also
replacement shells are in the tank for the hermits.
excuse the sand dust I took a acrylic rod to it and kicked up some after finding a air pocket.
0D433C49-FF4A-45DE-8475-4157FDAED620.jpeg
01B8C24F-6EB2-49B4-B15A-E69535413BC6.jpeg
9D4FF02F-1E8E-4B02-BDC2-A1823301A858.jpeg
A63163D7-B8ED-474B-AB7A-F7A9FCEBF2A7.jpeg

OP
OP
SkyAquatic

SkyAquatic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha I reread my message and noticed I called an anemone a coral. I’m crying y’all it’s an invert sorry. My mind was dead last night apparently.

Back