Coral Keepers 120 gallon diary build

Get Fish & Corals directly for the suppliers
OP
Coral Keeper

Coral Keeper

Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Just added this beauty from QT.. 5 inch Misbar Red Sea Regal Angelfish :D she eats like a PIG! :D so far she eats mysis, live black worms and nori :D
20190502_164338.jpg

MichaelE

View Badges
Reaction score
Very nice, love the regal :) Maldives?
Have you tried feeding it angel formula? Mine loves it.

OP
Coral Keeper

Coral Keeper

Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Very nice, love the regal :) Maldives?
Have you tried feeding it angel formula? Mine loves it.
No, Red Sea :)
Yeah, I've fed her the angelfish butterflyfish formula and she goes nuts for that as well :D she is a deva though.. she won't eat the same food more than twice in one day.. so she needs a variety of foods to be eating like a pig..

MichaelE

View Badges
Reaction score
No, Red Sea :)
Yeah, I've fed her the angelfish butterflyfish formula and she goes nuts for that as well :D she is a deva though.. she won't eat the same food more than twice in one day.. so she needs a variety of foods to be eating like a pig..
Oh yes, I see now. In last picture it looked like having a very yellow chest.
You need to put the kibosh on that behavior ASAP, show her who’s boss [emoji1][emoji6]

Top Shelf Aquatics

Zuma

View Badges
Reaction score
Really like your selection of fish and the tank is progression nicely. I live somewhat in the area (northbay) as well and curious if your getting your fish from a LFS?

OP
Coral Keeper

Coral Keeper

Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Really like your selection of fish and the tank is progression nicely. I live somewhat in the area (northbay) as well and curious if your getting your fish from a LFS?
Thank you! :)
These are the stores I've bought my fish from: Your Reef in Roseville, Aqualife in Rocklin, Aquatic Collections in San Jose and Liveaquaria/DiversDen online :)

Get Fish & Corals directly for the suppliers
OP
Coral Keeper

Coral Keeper

Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
My lil Moorish Idol swimming around :) Eats absolutely everything I throw in the tank, mysis, frozen, worms, nori, pellets, flakes, you name it :D
20190519_185107.jpg

Aqua SD