Coral Life Biocube Protein Skimmer

iHateReefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody experiencing micro bubbles with the bio cube protein skimmer. It’s been running for a few hours now and they are all over the tank. I’ve heard they go away after a few days. Please tell me this is true!!

MarineandReef Jaron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some bubbles will come out of the skimmer but they should not be clouting the display. The sponge between the 2nd and 3rd chambers should help to eliminate bubbles but people often remove it. It also helps if you keep the water level in the back relatively high. I prefer to keep the water level just below the bypass cut in the back middle of the wall between the second and third chambers.

OP
OP
iHateReefs

iHateReefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some bubbles will come out of the skimmer but they should not be clouting the display. The sponge between the 2nd and 3rd chambers should help to eliminate bubbles but people often remove it. It also helps if you keep the water level in the back relatively high. I prefer to keep the water level just below the bypass cut in the back middle of the wall between the second and third chambers.
Ok I’ll just wait and see what happens let it “break in” and do its thing for a few days.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 44 33.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 41 31.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back