CORAL Magazine: FREE Digital Access to 6 Years of Issues

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll have to spend some time browsing the cache. Unfortunately, I don't do paper subscriptions due to storage space and "Are you going to read that" being uttered far too often. Maybe I'll snag a digital sub. I just noticed that I'm fairly local to where the help line is located, just a short run across 80.

@mpedersen, that poker face'll getcha! That's a really cool find story, along the lines of a classic car barn find.

cvrle1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shhhhhhh! ;)

You're not wrong, but I'd hope that if you're going to do that, you might as well consider subscribing so you can get all the new issues that are coming too! After all, a year's subscription costs less than an average coral frag (unless you have expensive tastes)!

As I type this tonight, I have to repeat that I hope you're all staying safe, and enjoy the access while it lasts! Minnesota's "stay at home" mandate was just extended into May. I was out shopping at 1 AM at the only grocery store that has remained open 24-hours...still a ghost town at that time of night here. Feeling pretty fortunate, and my heart goes out to all of you who are on the front lines or battling this right now. I know many of us wish there was more we could do.

I surely will, at least 1 year. What you did is more than generous, and I am sure others will follow as well. Cheers

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update ~
20200410_185402.jpg

:) yr fourteen.

picture not far from scale

look at this bowl being drained into the air for 30 minutes. this bowl tolerates the harshest water change of any tank on this site. I would estimate my system can be drained for over an hour and still skip cycle reassemble:

twelve hours later:

Last edited:

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s maritza the vase reef, I got their update notice via YouTube in March and was shocked when it opened
it’s literally all top shelf sps.

image.jpg

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump

fun read bump

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back