CORAL Magazine: FREE Digital Access to 6 Years of Issues

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is AWESOME!

CORAL Magazine announced that they are offering free access to the full CORAL Magazine digital archive for a limited time! Editor & Publisher James M. Lawrence said the following:

To help make the best of the challenging weeks ahead, we have decided to open our back issue vault and offer free access to the full CORAL Magazine digital archive through the end of May 2020. This includes a full six year’s worth of issues, more than 4,000 pages of award-winning content and special-interest advertising. We expect thousands of new readers interested in marine aquariums will dive into CORAL.

For more info on how to access this library of awesomeness click here.

CORAL-DIGITAL-Archives-600w.jpg

As a thanks to CORAL please be sure to sign up for the CORAL Magazine newsletter to be notified of new online content!
Also you could consider subscribing today as well! :)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
U

User1

View Badges
That is pretty cool of them. Nice, etc. Some very good, actually great, articles in there. Also some of the photography is amazing.

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"You know you're into reefing when..." your LFS owner buys you a subscription to Coral Magazine.

The articles really are amazing pieces of work. Even when written about a species I never really cared about, I read them with interest. The authors are not only solid scientists but superb writers/photographers.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is a treasure trove! So much to see...so much to learn...wow! ;Wideyed

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very sweet! I used to get this mag in the mail and loved reading it.

mpedersen

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks greatly for helping spread the world. Hope you all are staying safe and well-read!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's dope!!

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Matt is it possible to get 2004 digi editions I’m currently searching to see oldest avail

lemme see Daniels stilled cube picos from back in the day

when that issue came out I bought it promptly

Last edited:

cvrle1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if they meant to do this, but you can download every copy to your computer and save it for later reading. Click on PDF button in top right corner and magazine will be open in PDF format. Then you can click on Download button in top right again and save whole magazine to your local drive as PDF.

Thanks for the heads up OP.

mpedersen

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Matt is it possible to get 2004 digi editions I’m currently searching to see oldest avail

lemme see Daniels stilled cube picos from back in the day

when that issue came out I bought it promptly

I should mention that I don't speak on behalf of the entirety of CORAL in my responses...

Brandon, I don't *know* the answer, but I *think* the answer is no. I don't know that Reef To Rainforest Media obtained the actual design files used to create all the issues when they took over publication from Leng Sy. Maybe they still exist, maybe they don't. Maybe we have them, maybe we don't.

As such, anything before 2009 is truly a print-only collector's type thing to the best of my knowledge. Good luck finding Vol 1, Issues 1, 2, and 3! Those are the absolute hardest to locate now. A few other back issues have sold out over the years, so anyone trying to create a complete library will have a good old fashioned hunt on their hands!

I remember finding the last missing issue for my own CORAL collection...my local fish store had it sitting underneath their front counter for 10+ years, just there...not being used or anything. I had a BAD poker face that afternoon...and paid handsomely as a result!

Not sure if they meant to do this, but you can download every copy to your computer and save it for later reading...

Shhhhhhh! ;)

You're not wrong, but I'd hope that if you're going to do that, you might as well consider subscribing so you can get all the new issues that are coming too! After all, a year's subscription costs less than an average coral frag (unless you have expensive tastes)!

As I type this tonight, I have to repeat that I hope you're all staying safe, and enjoy the access while it lasts! Minnesota's "stay at home" mandate was just extended into May. I was out shopping at 1 AM at the only grocery store that has remained open 24-hours...still a ghost town at that time of night here. Feeling pretty fortunate, and my heart goes out to all of you who are on the front lines or battling this right now. I know many of us wish there was more we could do.

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s a tangible gift friend and we are enjoying it big time. Subs will increase after this is all done
community is highly appreciative

Last edited:

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back