Coral Mania Event in the Books - **NEXT UP: Our Epic ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE in April!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
-----AFTER SALE-----

Sale-Tile.jpg

CHOOSE YOUR OWN DISCOUNT...

25% OFF
anything left on the sale.... CODE: AFTER25

OR

$10 OFF all items... CODE: AFTER10

(Or use both however it benefits you the most, but 2 codes can't be used in the same order, so place separate orders if you wish)

Have fun searching out your final orders!

***One last thing, make sure to sign up for TEXT reminders and we'll make sure you catch the next Live Sale, our EPIC ANNIVERSARY SALE in April. Just enter your phone number at Zoanthids.com, at the bottom blue tab that says, "Never Miss Another Sale, Get Text Alerts!"***

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
-----AFTER SALE-----

Sale-Tile.jpg

CHOOSE YOUR OWN DISCOUNT...

25% OFF
anything left on the sale.... CODE: AFTER25

OR

$10 OFF all items... CODE: AFTER10

(Or use both however it benefits you the most, but 2 codes can't be used in the same order, so place separate orders if you wish)

Have fun searching out your final orders!

***One last thing, make sure to sign up for TEXT reminders and we'll make sure you catch the next Live Sale, our EPIC ANNIVERSARY SALE in April. Just enter your phone number at Zoanthids.com, at the bottom blue tab that says, "Never Miss Another Sale, Get Text Alerts!"***

flampton

Ecological Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Zoanthids
Hey Brandon, I’d like to have my guys shipped to the Flagstaff FedEx service center for hold for pickup. Do I change my personal address in my account to the FedEx address?

And thanks for a wonderful show!!!
Eric

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Zoanthids
Hey Brandon, I’d like to have my guys shipped to the Flagstaff FedEx service center for hold for pickup. Do I change my personal address in my account to the FedEx address?

And thanks for a wonderful show!!!
Eric
Thank you! Just send us an email to [email protected] with the FedEx facility's address and we'll make sure it gets held for you.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Still lots of goodies left!...

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We've had a few questions. You can add to your orders from the After Sale section until Noon on your Shipping Date.

jlanger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We've had a few questions. You can add to your orders from the After Sale section until Noon on your Shipping Date.

Don't tell me that. :eek:
I've already added to my order once; even added a duplicate.
:)

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
First day shipments are out! If for some reason you didn't get an email with your tracking info, just send us a message at [email protected]. To everyone else, it's not too late to jump on these awesome deals...

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lots of great deals still up!!

VolatileReeFer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First day shipments are out! If for some reason you didn't get an email with your tracking info, just send us a message at [email protected]. To everyone else, it's not too late to jump on these awesome deals...

Received at 9 am this morning. ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. You can't ask for better packaging. Appreciate the prompt service. Appreciate the coupons.. Hit you guys with a tag on Instagram this morning. I heard about zoanthids.com prior to this, but I can confirm.. they are the best you can get. That's a fact. Happy dude over here. Thanks

-Shawn

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Received at 9 am this morning. ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. You can't ask for better packaging. Appreciate the prompt service. Appreciate the coupons.. Hit you guys with a tag on Instagram this morning. I heard about zoanthids.com prior to this, but I can confirm.. they are the best you can get. That's a fact. Happy dude over here. Thanks

-Shawn
That's so good to hear. Thank you so much Shawn for the shout out!

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

-Shawn
Let’s see some pics! I’m starting to wish I chose and earlier shipping date, the wait is killing me!

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My coral haul showed up this morning at about 9:30am. Probably the earliest I've ever seen UPS show up here.

Did a quick dip with CoralRX before they went onto the frag rack.

Hoping the Evolution Duncan "wakes up" soon.

Awesome packaging as usual. Thanks @Zoanthids and team for another fun sale. (Not sure how we all keep saying that after the amounts of $$$ going out; so they must be doing something right!)

*** Apologies for blurry pictures; still getting used to the camera on this new iPhone. Google Pixel camera was much better IMO.

2021-03-04 001.JPG

2021-03-04 002.JPG

2021-03-04 003.JPG

2021-03-04 004.JPG

2021-03-04 005.JPG

2021-03-04 006.JPG

Last edited:

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My coral haul showed up this morning at about 9:30am. Probably the earliest I've ever seen UPS show up here.

Did a quick dip with CoralRX before they went onto the frag rack.

Hoping the Evolution Duncan "wakes up" soon.

Awesome packaging as usual. Thanks @Zoanthids and team for another fun sale. (Not sure how we all keep saying that after the amounts of $$$ going out; so they must be doing something right!)

*** Apologies for blurry pictures; still getting used to the camera on this new iPhone. Google Pixel camera was much better IMO.

2021-03-04 001.JPG

2021-03-04 002.JPG

2021-03-04 003.JPG

2021-03-04 004.JPG

2021-03-04 005.JPG

2021-03-04 006.JPG
You got TWO $5 mysteries?? Not fair! I wasn’t quick enough lol. What mystery frags did you get?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back