Coral Mania Event in the Books - **NEXT UP: Our Epic ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE in April!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
After Sale ENDED: The Original After Sale info is below for reference...

After-Sale.jpg

AFTER SALE ON NOW!!!

Sale-Tile.jpg

CHOOSE YOUR OWN DISCOUNT...

25% OFF
anything left on the sale.... CODE: AFTER25

OR

$10 OFF all items... CODE: AFTER10

(Or use both however it benefits you the most, but 2 codes can't be used in the same order, so place separate orders if you wish)

Have fun searching out your final orders!

***TIP, Sign up for TEXT reminders and we'll make sure you catch the next Live Sale, our EPIC ANNIVERSARY SALE in April. Just enter your phone number at Zoanthids.com, at the bottom blue tab that says, "Never Miss Another Sale, Get Text Alerts!"***
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Live Sale ENDED: The Original Live Sale info is below for reference...

Animated-Banner.gif

CORAL MANIA LIVE EVENT
- SUNDAY (2/28) -
*Here on Reef2Reef, 2pm-Midnight EST*

HUGE DISCOUNTS on 1200+ DESIGNER CORALS
Chalices, Acros, Euphyllia, Zoanthids, Mushrooms, Encrusters, Favias and More!
$5 Lightning Deals, Giveaways, Live Games and Fun! See you here, 2pm-Midnight EST

PROMOTIONS:

Apex.png
**APEX CONTROLLER** - (1 entry for each item purchased during the Coral Mania Live Event, 1 extra entry if you purchase your Shipping Module before the sale begins, 1 extra entry for signing up for the Zoanthids.com Newsletter - form at bottom of Zoanthids.com)
Gyre.png
ICECAP 4K GYRE -Multiple entries available throughout the sale during surprise blitz sessions
gift-cards.jpg
$250 Zoanthids.com Website Credit for the R2R ROLL CALL RAFFLE WINNER
$100 Zoanthids.com Website Credit for the FACEBOOK ROLL CALL RAFFLE WINNER
Multiple $50 Gift Certificates, Free Shipping Gift Certificates, and Mystery Frag Prizes - (To winners of the fun live games and contests that will be posted throughout the sale, so stay with us for the entire party!)
ENTRY DETAILS:
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/roll-call-raffle-gift-cards-coral-mania-live-event-sunday-2-28.806313/

SALE DETAILS:
-Huge Discounts, Frags up to 90% off
-Tons $5 Lightning Frags will be randomly posted

PRE-PURCHASE YOUR SHIPPING MODULE TO RESERVE YOUR DELIVERY DATE
**Shipping Boxes Purchased before 2pm EST on Sunday, February 28th receive an extra entry into the APEX CONTROLLER Giveaway**

-Winner must have purchased item(s) from the Coral Mania Live Event

To reserve your Delivery Date, click on the image below your preferred delivery date:

DELIVERY
Wednesday - Mar 3rd
DELIVERY
Thursday - Mar 4th
DELIVERY
Tuesday - Mar 9th
DELIVERY
Wednesday - Dec Mar 10th
DELIVERY
Thursday - Mar 11th
Shipping-Module.jpg Shipping-Module.jpg Shipping-Module.jpg Shipping-Module.jpg Shipping-Module.jpg

CORAL MANIA LIVE EVENT RULES:

-Items will be posted here in the Coral Mania Live Event thread first, then will be available for purchase on the website at www.zoanthids.com. Just click on the “Buy Now” button on Reef2Reef or visit the website Coral Mania Live Event section.

-Create an account at Zoanthids.com before placing order (https://shop.zoanthids.com/account/register)

-Frags will be posted every minute or less on this thread with a link to our website. Items are sold to the first person to COMPLETE check-out. If you place multiple items in your shopping cart and not complete checkout in between, the items will most likely be sold once you are finished adding the items you want and checkout. All orders to the same address will be combined into one box covered by one shipping fee.

-Items are claimed on a first come, first serve basis. All purchases must be made through our website.

-CHECKOUT: We suggest you hang out HERE on the Live Event Thread. Checkout will be faster here than sticking on the website sale section because here on the thread there will be "Buy Now" buttons posted under each coral that will take you straight to the shopping cart. If you have your credit card saved in your browser (this is a browser setting, not our website's setting) then it should only be 2 CLICKS to checkout!

-Live Event Discounted Shipping is a flat fee of $35 for an unlimited amount of items. We ship via Fedex Priority Overnight. Please purchase your Shipping Module (Above) BEFORE the sale begins to reserve your delivery date, limited spots are available. Each person who purchases their shipping module before the sale begins will receive an extra entry into the APEX CONTROLLER GIVEAWAY. We only ship to the Continental US (No shipping to Canada, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or Alaska). Anyone who purchases a Shipping Module and fails to purchase an item from the Live Event will have their Shipping Module refunded.

-Free Shipping is not offered for the Coral Mania Live Event.

-For each $5 Lightning Frag won, winner must have 2 non-lightning frag item purchases.

-No order holding, you must choose your delivery date by purchasing the correlating delivery date shipping box (above)
Wed 3/3, Thur 3/4, Tues 3/9, Wed 3/10, Thurs 3/11

-All Purchases are final. No returns and no exchanges. No additional discounts, coupons or gift card credits can be used on Coral Mania sale items.

-The website accepts all major Credit Cards, Amazon Pay and Paypal.

-No PMs or Emails will be answered during the Coral Mania Live Event.

-Due to the amount of people purchasing frags, very rarely, two people can place orders for the same frag at once. We will honor the order that comes through our website first. The other person will get the same frag if available or a refund.

*This post will continue to be updated with games and Coral Mania Live Event Rules up until the start of the Sale at 2pm EST Sunday 2/28. We reserve the right to edit or change any rule or detail up until the start of the Coral Mania Live Event.

Final-Main-R2R-Banner.jpg

Last edited:

waco40

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
QOTD answer:

What got me in trouble was the last WWC order. She normally doesn’t care if I buy her stuff for her planted tank.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Question.jpg

To Enter TODAY's Roll Call Raffle Answer the Question Below in This Thread:

What hobby-related item have you purchased that got you in the most trouble with your significant other?

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello, everyone! I will take over the Question Of The Day from here on out!

Remember, every day a new question will be posted. By answering the question in this thread, you get one entry into a raffle for a $250 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!! Also, by answering the question in this thread
CLICK HERE you will get AN ADDITIONAL ENTRY!!!

One entry per person, per question.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
QOTD Logo.jpg

Question of the day:
What's the most insane reef tank that you've ever seen?

It can be a hobbyist, commercial, or public aquarium!

I'd love to see some pics or links posted too :)

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
QOTD Logo.jpg

Question of the day:
What's the most insane reef tank that you've ever seen?

It can be a hobbyist, commercial, or public aquarium!
I'd love to see some pics or links posted too :)
The beautiful huge display tank at ADG.... absolutely breathtaking

cromag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If we pre pay for shipping but we don’t end up purchasing or getting anything will the shipping be refunded?

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 25 14.1%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 92 52.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.7%
Back