Coral Mania Event in the Books - **NEXT UP: Our Epic ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE in April!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DawnD

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
QOTD Logo.jpg

Question Of The Day:
What coral are you wanting to see in tomorrow's sale?!

The fun starts tomorrow! Let's hear what you're wanting to get in the sale!!!
All of it!! They are like candy in front of a kid...need it all!!!

Melanie Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
CORAL MANIA

LET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUUUUUMBLE!!! It's the ultimate Saturday Smack-Down, Hell In A Cell, throw down!!! For this game, seven wrestlers will be going toe to toe to see who wins the championship belt! Post your guess in this thread of which wrestler will come out the winner. The people that guess correctly will be put into a raffle for a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!! One guess per person.

Here are the contestants:

1) Hulk Hogan
hulk1.JPG

2) Macho Man Randy Savage

Macho man1.JPG

3) Mankind

Mankind1.JPG

4) Stone Cold Steve Austin

Steve Austin1.JPG

5) The Rock

rock1.JPG

6) The Undertaker

undertaker1.JPG

7) CodyBot
COdyBot.JPG

Stone cold!

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
QOTD: What movie or TV show are you crazy about?

I watch lots of stuff, mostly for noise while I'm working: day-time trash TV (Jerry Springer, Judge Judy, etc.), the Office and Two and a Half Men, Seinfeld, etc. at night.

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
QOTD: What coral are you wanting to see in tomorrow's sale?!

Duncans! Need to replace the one my Aptasia Eating Filefish killed (the fish was banished to the sump and then sold to the LFS)

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hulk Hogan!

Back when I was a teenager I worked at a Burger King on the Massachusetts Turnpike. Most times when the WWF had events in Worcester or Boston they would stop in at our rest area on the way Westward (towards Springfield, MA and New York).

One day we had Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Superfly Jimmy Snuka, Junk Yard Dog, The Iron Bolsheviks, and more come in.

Junk Yard Dog had gone next door to the closed restaurant stand and taken some cardboard "to go" boxes; then he was helping himself to our salad bar. We told our 5'4" manager, Dave, what was happening. He took one look, turned around, and went to his office in the back. lol.

The Bolsheviks were in the dining area, and I was on lobby detail that day. They were sitting at this little table wearing bright orange winter caps. I said hello and asked if they were "The Bolsheviks" -- they looked at me and both said no. lol. Sure, with all the other wrestlers in there (some who were more than happy for the attention) I was going to believe it wasn't them.

1614486326838.png

1614486362214.png

1614486303100.png

1614486277536.png

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question.jpg

To Enter TODAY's Roll Call Raffle Answer the Question Below in This Thread:

What hobby-related item have you purchased that got you in the most trouble with your significant other?
Nothing. I do the financing. If I buy something, she assumes, rightfully so, it's in the budget.

upstatereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
CORAL MANIA

LET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUUUUUMBLE!!! It's the ultimate Saturday Smack-Down, Hell In A Cell, throw down!!! For this game, seven wrestlers will be going toe to toe to see who wins the championship belt! Post your guess in this thread of which wrestler will come out the winner. The people that guess correctly will be put into a raffle for a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!! One guess per person.

Here are the contestants:

1) Hulk Hogan
hulk1.JPG

2) Macho Man Randy Savage

Macho man1.JPG

3) Mankind

Mankind1.JPG

4) Stone Cold Steve Austin

Steve Austin1.JPG

5) The Rock

rock1.JPG

6) The Undertaker

undertaker1.JPG

7) CodyBot
COdyBot.JPG

Macho man

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 39 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.2%
Back