Coral Mania Event in the Books - **NEXT UP: Our Epic ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE in April!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My shipping address was my old address when I bought my shipping module... how would I go about changing that?
Just change it on your account. He pulls all the orders at the end and ships them so it should pull your address that is on your account at that time. You can also send Brandon an email after the sail to make sure he uses the correct address. Brandon has been doing this for a long time and is very efficient.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN IS SURE TO WIN!!!

stone cold.gif

DawnD

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't forget to grab your Shipping Box BEFORE the sale starts to reserve your delivery date AND RECEIVE AN ENTRY INTO THE GRAND PRIZE APEX CONTROLLER RAFFLE!!

DELIVERY
Wednesday
Mar 3rd
DELIVERY
Thursday
Mar 4th
DELIVERY
Tuesday
Mar 9th
DELIVERY
Wednesday
Dec Mar 10th
DELIVERY
Thursday
Mar 11th
Shipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpg
Shipping-Module.jpg
Shipping-Module.jpg
Did it yesterday

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just change it on your account. He pulls all the orders at the end and ships them so it should pull your address that is on your account at that time. You can also send Brandon an email after the sail to make sure he uses the correct address. Brandon has been doing this for a long time and is very efficient.
Corrected :) If anyone else needs help, just send us a PM and we can fix the address on our end

VolatileReeFer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
CORAL MANIA

LET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUUUUUMBLE!!! It's the ultimate Saturday Smack-Down, Hell In A Cell, throw down!!! For this game, seven wrestlers will be going toe to toe to see who wins the championship belt! Post your guess in this thread of which wrestler will come out the winner. The people that guess correctly will be put into a raffle for a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

One guess per person. I will announce the winner about 5-10 minutes before the start of the live sale and then the raffle winner will be announced shortly after that.

Here are the contestants:

1) Hulk Hogan
hulk1.JPG

2) Macho Man Randy Savage

Macho man1.JPG

3) Mankind

Mankind1.JPG

4) Stone Cold Steve Austin

Steve Austin1.JPG

5) The Rock

rock1.JPG

6) The Undertaker

undertaker1.JPG

7) CodyBot
COdyBot.JPG

Macho Man Randy Savage... Yeeeeahhh!

osvaldogarza21

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question.jpg

To Enter TODAY's Roll Call Raffle Answer the Question Below in This Thread:

What hobby-related item have you purchased that got you in the most trouble with your significant other?
Purchased a dosing pump and a couple days later the versa dosing pump came back in stock and order one too!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 75 51.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 74 51.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 32 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.2%
Back