Coral Mania Event in the Books - **NEXT UP: Our Epic ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE in April!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
NEW GAME
MEDIA MANIA

mania.gif

I don't know about y'all, but I'm a big fan of movies, TV shows, and music! For this game, you will need to rely on your knowledge of popular movies, TV shows, and music to solve the puzzle. I will post pics with the name of popular movies, TV show, or bands, but some of the letters will be missing. The first person to post the correct name of the movie, TV show, or band will get a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins FREE SHIPPING FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

In the event of a tie, the final contestants will be put on the wheel of names to pick a winner.

VolatileReeFer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
MEDIA MANIA

mania.gif

I don't know about y'all, but I'm a big fan of movies, TV shows, and music! For this game, you will need to rely on your knowledge of popular movies, TV shows, and music to solve the puzzle. I will post pics with the name of popular movies, TV show, or bands, but some of the letters will be missing. The first person to post the correct name of the movie, TV show, or band will get a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins FREE SHIPPING FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

In the event of a tie, the final contestants will be put on the wheel of names to pick a winner.
Beatlemania

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 153 61.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 67 26.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 87 34.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.3%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.9%
Back