Coral Maynia Live Sale 3000+ Corals Up To 80% Off!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been fun hanging out everyone!
Vin Diesel Family GIF by The Fast Saga

AKL1950

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there such a thing as Coral Sales Anonymous for us addicted folks. I bought too many again and have no place to put them. Guess they’ll have to double up and share space.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there such a thing as Coral Sales Anonymous for us addicted folks. I bought too many again and have no place to put them. Guess they’ll have to double up and share space.
The first step is admitting you have a problem. ;)

maxthisout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right there with you. That being said, pretty stoked to get some pieces I have been wanting for a while.

As Confucius says, "you can always upgrade or get a new tank."

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning GIF

Good morning! For those of you that missed the live sale, we have a lot of leftover corals available for purchase right now on our website. Click here for leftover inventory.

fodsod

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC how do I get non-sale coral purchased today or tomorrow added to my live sale order that ships 5/11?

I know you probably answered this already but it's Monday and I have a coral purchasing hangover. I need to fix it with hair of the dog (more coral purchases :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: ) but would rather not pay for more shipping. Thanks.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC how do I get non-sale coral purchased today or tomorrow added to my live sale order that ships 5/11?

I know you probably answered this already but it's Monday and I have a coral purchasing hangover. I need to fix it with hair of the dog (more coral purchases :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: ) but would rather not pay for more shipping. Thanks.
You can give us a call and we will give you a code to add to your order to remove the shipping charge.

AKL1950

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up 4 Acro’s for local delivery. What’s the first day available to come in without an appointment? I was thinking to stop by Friday afternoon.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up 4 Acro’s for local delivery. What’s the first day available to come in without an appointment? I was thinking to stop by Friday afternoon.
Whichever day works for you. We just ask that you give us a call at least 45 minutes before your arrival to pick up your corals so we can get your order ready for pickup.

AKL1950

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whichever day works for you. We just ask that you give us a call at least 45 minutes before your arrival to pick up your corals so we can get your order ready for pickup.
Perfect. Thanks!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back