Coral? More cleanup crew ?

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are all beneficial for a tank. Nothing harmful. Could go with a slightly smaller package if you want due to already having some.

OP
OP
Emma_fish

Emma_fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are all beneficial for a tank. Nothing harmful. Could go with a slightly smaller package if you want due to already having some.
Only things I have for cleanup crew are 2 snails 2 hermit crabs and a blood shrimp
Could I possibly have more hermits ? I love them

anthonygf

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would stay away from too many hermits IMO. I had a large Tubbs Stellata Branching Monti (sps) coral, most of the crabs would climb up on the branches and break them off. I packed them all up and gave them to my LFS for credit. I have many frags now because of the hermits. Sceond picture is just a few of them, I can't find the pic with a mass of them on there. It was like a crab convention. Why would they all congregate on my sticks?

2020-6-30 10-5-4~2[719].jpg 2020-10-7 9-45-45~3[1079].jpg

2020-6-30 10-5-4~2[719].jpg 2020-10-7 9-45-45~3[1079].jpg

Last edited:

anthonygf

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only things I have for cleanup crew are 2 snails 2 hermit crabs and a blood shrimp
Could I possibly have more hermits ? I love them
Also all the hermits you have you will need to supply larger shells for them when they outgrow the ones they have. If you don't they will most likely kill your snails for there shells.

OP
OP
Emma_fish

Emma_fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would stay away from too many hermits IMO. I had a large Tubbs Stellata Branching Monti (sps) coral, most of the crabs would climb up on the branches and break them off. I packed them all up and gave them to my LFS for credit. I have many frags no because of the hermits. Sceond picture is just a few of them, I can't find the pic with a mass of them on there. It was like a crab convention. Why would they all congregate on my sticks?
Ok well I guess I will just stick to the five so I can get 3 more thanks for letting me know

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back